Shirdi Sai Baba’s Love Grace Miracle Stories:
Shirdi Sai Devotee Lekshmi from UAE says: I am Lekshmi from UAE and have posted some experiences before. I have started to write this post on January 2, 2020 and posting it on February 2, 2020. Happy new year to all of you, dear devotees. I am fortunate to be part of Mahaparayan too from October 2019 (MP-5406) and I am so happy to say that once Mahaparayan started life is somewhat easier. This one is about my visit to Shirdi.
I was doubtful as to whether I should post this or not as it’s like a trip details. In between, my wedding ring was forgotten somewhere. I was not wearing it for some time as it got small for me and because of that I was not sure where I had kept it. After a couple of searches for two days I decided that if I found it by Swamy’s grace, it means I need to post my Shirdi trip experience here. And Yes! My husband got the ring within two days, and here I am posting my experience. I believe and hope that this is going to be insightful to someone the same way I got information from previous devotees’ experiences about Shirdi visits. It’s quite a long post and I request the moderators to delete any part which you feel is not important.
This was my second visit to Shirdi and last time we were there for just one day. My husband had his second kidney transplant and we were praying to have our visit to Shirdi after that. Finally after one year from transplant and after some ups and downs in health, he was somewhat stable and we decided to book tickets to Shirdi just before his monthly check-up which was scheduled for December 19. We had decided to take my mom with me as it was a wish for me to take her along. But just one week before the visit, one of my close relatives passed away and my mom decided not to come. Though I was also sad about the demise, I was also worried as I didn’t want her to miss this visit. We had booked our ticket from Kochi via Chennai to Shirdi and my husband told us that it was okay if she didn’t want to; it was only the air tickets and if she was not happy to come; then no need to compel her. Later she was feeling better and decided to come and I checked Swamy’s say on this and it said “Money will be spent. You will feel sorry that thing as desired didn’t happen. Even then remember Sai; have little patience”. I thought maybe my mom would change her mind again; but nothing happened like that and we started our journey thinking what it would be.
1. Reached Shirdi as planned and I was telling Swamy that You should take extra care of us as we were coming with so much waiting and with non-compromising faith than last time visit. I just thought it would be nice if I could see Him there in some form like other devotees used to experience. We had booked for next day’s arathi but not for any darshan. So we started buying passes. As we were not sure about where the gate was, we asked one security guard who was standing on the way. He gave directions and we walked forward. Suddenly the same person came through another gate and asked us to come inside. We went along with him and he took us directly to Samadhi Mandhir and he allowed us to go through the side door (guess it’s for VVIP) and we were in front of Swamy without even standing in queue for five minutes! Last time we stood around two hours for darshan. What special care to be asked more than this! We were overwhelmed by His kindness and my mom was also very happy after her first darshan.
Next day I had darshan. Afternoon I went with my son to buy a silver ring with Swamy’s photo stone in it and got it from the shop near Hanuman temple (courtesy to that information for Hetalji as I got it from one of her post of Shirdi visit) along with an arathy book. The next afternoon we were supposed to leave Shirdi and thus booked a taxi at 2 pm.
2. Next morning I went again, had one more darshan and read one chapter of Sai Satcharitra sitting in parayan hall and then meditated in Dhyan Mandir. Devotees, if you are going for the first time, please don’t miss these places as I came to know about this through other devotees on this site. Done all packing by 11.45 and then I decided to go again to Dwarakamai to be part of noon arathy. End of the arathy, all were leaving fast and I stood there praying as we would be leaving in the afternoon. There were few people along with me and then suddenly security allowed us to get to the Masjid on the request of another person and along with them I could also go up and as no one was there, I was able to stand near Dhuni praying. To my surprise, the priest was distributing the naivedya offered to Swami in Dwarakami and I too had got it in my hand and I hurried to the hotel thanking Swamy and distributed whatever I got to my husband, mom and son. All were very happy as getting a share of food offered to Swami was not even in our imagination!
Though I said bye to Swamy in mind, I was a bit disappointed as I had few things in my mind which were unfulfilled. I asked for a particular green colour before we left Shirdi if my husband’s disease was completely cured and I hoped to get the sacred water from the pot in the Masjid which I read from some prior devotees’ experiences. Also my husband and son couldn’t place flowers on the first day when we gave ours and they were a bit disappointed. Though there was evidence of so much of His kindness, overall while leaving Shirdi I was in a happy – not so happy state.
3. After waiting for two hours in the airport, we understood that all flights got cancelled due to fog! After so many calls and trials we decided to book for the next day on the same flight, but at the last minute they said that it was full. Decided to book from Mumbai to Cochin as that was the only option and we understood that we would get only the ticket from Mumbai to Shirdi and the travel to Mumbai had to be arranged by ourselves. As there were no other options we agreed to that. Later we understood that it was decided by Swamy as the airport was closed due to fog and they were not sure next day flights would be there. If that was the case then we would be again late by one day and my husband would have been short of his medicines which could have been disastrous as it was impossible to get post-transplant medicines there.
4. Swamy’s actual leela started from here. We called the hotel and booked the same room again. Refreshed, had food and stayed in a hotel. By 10, all were sleeping except me and I felt so bad sitting in my room when the arathy was happening right near us. I could hear the sound from outside. I really wanted to go in the morning for darshan, but as it would be very dark my husband had to come with me and I didn’t want to ask him as he was tired and was sleeping.
Morning I woke up and by that time arathy got over and I decided to check online for live Darshan and there He was in a light green colour. It was not the colour in my mind, but still I was happy. My husband was already awake and I showed him that and he told me to get ready to have one more Darshan! My joy knew no bounds as day before he was telling that he was too tired to go again.
5. As he was having a medicine to take exactly at 7, I took a small bottle of water in my bag with his medicines as otherwise it would be late to go for darshan. Seeing Baba in our favourite colour itself was so mesmerizing and on reaching the Samadhi the priest gave my husband some rose petals from Samadhi and we were very, very happy. I was telling him that even if the flight got cancelled it was okay as he got flowers from there. We decided to go to Dwarakmai too for a last time and again it was almost no one there in the queue. The scared water was kept in the corner inside the locked grill. Suddenly few temple people came and opened the grill and went inside and one person was directing devotees to go further. Just then on an intuition, I asked him if it was possible to get a few drops of water for my husband from Swamy’s pot and to my surprise he told me to bring a bottle! Looking back I saw the queue was becoming too long and I was sure if I went out to get a bottle I am not going to get it. Suddenly I remembered about the bottle in my bag and asked my husband to drink it fully and then gave the empty bottle to the person and he filled it half and gave it back to us. What to say more! We quietly got down and sat on the Masjid floor without uttering a word to each other as we couldn’t still believe what had happened.
6. While sitting, a dog came inside and was standing right in front of me, face to face. Normally I am afraid of street dogs, but this was a small sized one and looked very healthy and beautiful. So I just sat there and it went to another side. During this time some people were cleaning Masjid and were moving the grills and I offered to help them as no one was around. I went to hold the grill while cleaning was ongoing and two other devotees were also there along with me. During this time the dog went back to my husband. He was asked by a doctor not to touch pets at all to avoid infections and he was very particular in that. He never used to pamper pet dogs; let alone street dogs. But the dog was not going and gradually it started to sit in his lap with his head on his chest like they knew each for long. My husband patted it on its head and still it was sitting there and then he quietly stood and left the masjid. We didn’t understand whether it had any significance, but as Swamy told He is there in all living beings and for sure it might be Baba Who came in the form of dog.
We were so content. What to say; what more to ask? Now we understand what Swamy said in the start “That money will be lost; plans will change: but believe in Sai.” He was with us from day one to the last minute. From these experiences, I learned to keep my faith in Sai and be patient leaving everything to Him. I know it as a long post but to devotees I am sure you won’t feel bad reading all these. Needless to say, even after all this long travel, his check-up went well the next day with all parameters fine. Not asking anything more Swami, just be like this to us and bless us to be like this always. May Swamy bless you all in abundance!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I’ve been a very small devotee of Sai Baba for the past 12 years. I live in New Delhi, India. Baba has shown His presence in my life innumerable times in all these years through extra ordinary blessings and has even pulled me out of the jaws of death. I’ve never considered Sai Baba as my Guru but as God. A friend I can bare my soul to.
Towards the end of last year I had purchased a charger for my i-Phone 6 for Rs. 699. Within 2 months in January this year my phone began to discharge rapidly despite charging it frequently. My phone is four and a half years old and the battery had done it’s time. the new charger was clearly not working well. Suddenly one night my phone discharged completely.
My sister has a new i-phone and I borrowed her charger but alas it did not work on my phone. However, when I used her new charger to charge my i-Pod it worked perfectly! I realized that the problem was with my phone. I was in a dilemma as I wanted to purchase a new phone in July this year which was 6 months away. I begged Sai Baba fervently to fix my phone, put some Udi inside the charging point and kept my phone at His feet and slept off.
The next morning I used my sister’s charger once again but my phone refused to charge. I prayed to Baba to get it working again and rushed to the Apple Service Centre. Here’s where Baba’s magic unfolded. I met a very kind service personnel. He checked my phone and to my amusement blew out the remnants of the Udi from the charging point of my phone saying that though my phone had a little dust, that was not the cause of it not functioning and that it could not be revived. I would have to either get it repaired for which the cost would be Rs. 25,000 which was not a viable option and so it was better to invest in a new phone or charge my phone overnight using an original i-phone charger and that it would switch on. He insisted several times on that saying that it had worked for several customers in the past, despite my saying that I had used my sister’s original charger for half an hour and it didn’t even charge a wee bit. He told me to use my sister’s charger overnight and then come to a conclusion.
I told my sister about what happened at the service centre. She said that she would charge my phone right away for atleast two hours and thereafter charge it overnight. Exactly after two hours my sister called on my landline exclaiming that my phone had switched on and it was charging perfectly. My joy knew no bounds as I thanked Sai Baba profusely for this amazing miracle. I proceeded to the service centre thanked the executive for his help. At the i-phone shop above the service centre, I bought a new original charger which cost a pittance compared to the price of a new phone. I had vowed to Baba that I would share this experience but forgot for which I’m very sorry. Please forgive me Baba Sai. I can’t thank You enough for rescuing me yet again when I needed You the most.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am the smallest of all Sai devotees. I am here to share my experience with everyone. This is my third experience on this platform.
It was last month of 2016, which also happens to be my birthday month. I was facing the heat of office politics so much that neither I was able to study well for any competitive exams nor was I able to focus much on my work. There (and everywhere) I had only Sai to go to and nobody else. I couldn’t share all these problems with my parents as nobody would want to increase their parent’s tension by sharing such temporary issues.
Often, after talking to my team leader I used to end up crying and somehow carry myself for the rest of the day. I was very angry with my friend and team who did nothing less than backstabbing. But anyways, by Baba’s grace I was out of that mental state very soon. Therefore, all my attempts used to be to avoid office people and especially on weekends or any other way manageable.
Going forward, team dinner was organised on the same day as my birthday. I decided to apply for birthday leave and not attend the event. Now, how lonely I was on my special day only I knew and thing was that it could not be shared with anyone else.
However, one of my classmates was in the city and we decided to meet for dinner. Before I started for her place, I decided to go to the nearest temple (Lord Ram’s temple was nearest) and then start for her place. However, just when I was about to leave, one of my flatmates came and insisted that I go to Sai Baba’s temple which I always visit as she had never been there and that she wanted to go to that temple. I told her that it was a bit far and that I might get delayed in reaching over my friend’s place as she was also leaving her office just to meet me. But she insisted for the third or fourth time and I could not say no to her thereafter.
We both went to the Sai Temple. Baba gave His darshan and then on our way back, my flatmate questioned me why I came to that temple as I could have visited Lord Rama’s temple near our house. That moment I understood that if nobody knew my Sai knew how lonely I was on my birthday and He called me to His temple and in a way told me that He is there for all His devotees.
I want to say sorry to Sai Baba for the mistakes that I have made, for all the ill and evil thoughts that I have had. I am sorry. Please forgive us. Please protect us. Please Sai Please. Om Sairam.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Seychelles says: Om Sairam bless all of us. Om Sairam I am Your kid who is looking for Your blessings. Om Sairam I felt like my pain had gone from me after a long time. Is it because of her? I don’t know. I just care for her like my kid Sairam. Her life should be fullest and that’s where I see my happiness. I wish to open a pharmacy for her. Sairam I beg You please bless me to open that so.on Sairam I wish to buy a xuv500. Sairam I beg You to bless me to get that without any troubles. Sairam without Your blessings nothing can happen.
Sairam, I wish amma, appa, papa, anna should be happy, well and safe always. Sairam, I miss them a lot. I am unable to see them. I am unable to help them. Please give me a chance to help them. Sairam, the blessed Lakshmi should be very happy and satisfied about her life on my side. Sairam please, I wish I’m a perfect son. Sairam, I wish to bring her to all over the world. Sairam I just see her happy always. Sairam nothing else I look for myself. Sairam, I beg You to bless all of us. Sairam, her mom, dad and brother should always be well. Will she love me? Sairam will I be a special person in her heart? Sairam forgive my sins. Sairam, I beg don’t give me anymore complexes. Sairam.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Om Sairam. Thank You to the team maintaining this blog.
Om Sairam. I was having trouble sleeping so I prayed to Sai Baba to please help me fall asleep and with His blessings I got some sleep.
I also had some pain that has reduced because of Sai Baba. I trust Him and always wish for Him to bless all of us. Thank You Sai Baba. Jai Sairam.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Kotti Kotti Pranam Baba. I am from Karnataka, India.
First I would like to thank you admin and team for doing such a wonderful seva of Baba.
Baba, You saved me from a very big problem. I was very much scared and was totally dependent on You to resolve. Finally You saved me and my friend as well. Baba You only know how big the problem was. No words to describe Your leela Baba. Thank You Baba. Sarve Jana Sukhino Bavantu. Jai Sairam. Kotti Kotti Pranam Deva.