Shirdi Sai Baba’s Love Grace Miracle Stories:
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Hello Everyone I am one of the staunch devotees of beloved Sai Baba from India and He is everything to me. My countless thanks and love to my Baba. Sai designed my life in such a way that I couldn’t even have dreamt of it. All the events of my life were blessed by my Sai.
1) Education: I neglected my studies and by the time I realised it was too late; guess who did the magic? Of course my Sai helped me to get the degree by giving me bhiksha. It was His blessing that I graduate and words fall behind to thank Sai Baba.
2) Career: I was working in a big firm but the designation was not that great. Baba made me realise and supported me to pursue my career goals and with the blessings of Sai Baba I cracked an interview of my dream job and finally I am working in that field now. It is solely the blessings of Baba which helped me to achieve the career of my choice.
3) Marriage: I was in a relationship with a person for almost five years and both our parents agreed for marriage. However the person broke up and flew abroad and I was shattered and I started seeing, listening and reading Sai Satcharitra. I felt peace within me when I was chanting Sai and I started realising that Baba had other best plans for me. Again He has done the magic and the ideal person who is a devotee of Sai Baba came into my life and with the blessings of Sai we got married and now leading a happy blissful life.
4) Testing times and belief: I read Satcharitra many times for my wishes to be fulfilled. However few wishes have not yet been fulfilled. I felt unhappy and started Sai chanting. Instead something else started happening in my life and used to take a lot of time for the things to fall in place. When everything happened then I realised that I asked for good but Baba gave me the best.
From the day I started believing Sai Baba since then I never felt alone when I was in need of help. Even in isolated situations and places somebody or the other helped me at odd times where human presence was not possible I knew it was none other than Sai Baba. I have surrendered my life and all the events of my life to Sai and He is doing the magic. It used to take months for few things to fall in place despite prayers and reading Sai Satcharitra and I used to be frustrated and tensed at all times. When I started Sai chanting I used to be normal and realised to surrender everything to Baba and that we need to carry on our duties and Baba will make things happen from nowhere.
5) Gratitude:Thank You so much Baba for all Your blessings and I know sometimes I fight with You because things are not going my way. However deep inside my heart I know You are doing the best for me and please forgive me for my stupid behaviour and please bless us all with good thoughts and deeds. I love You so much and You are everything to us and please take care of us Baba. You are the best thing that has happened in my life and You are there with me in everything which I had to go through and You made it simple for me. Thank You so much Baba for everything. Om Sairam is the only medicine, cure, remedy and solution for any problem in this world. Om Sairam.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Om Sairam. Thank you Hetalji for doing this wonderful job for maintaining this site. I am from the USA. This is my second post to share my experiences with the fellow Sai people. As I told in my previous post I experienced many wonderful leelas from Sai. My day starts with Sai namam and ends with Sai namam. He is the One and One person who looks after me. He will be with me in each and every aspect of my life.
The main reason I write this is because of my son who is four years old. From his birth he used to be sick every 15 days with cold. I got frustrated and felt pain by seeing him suffering from a cold. I used to always ask Sai to help my son get relief from cold and improve his situation. Like this days and years passed by. Now he is four years old and his immune system is getting better year by year.
Experience 1: My son got sick in last October with severe cold and lots of mucus in his chest. When we went to doctor he did his X – ray and said that he had initial symptoms of pneumonia. I was very scared and cried a lot. My children are my world and if anything happens to them I cannot live peacefully. I came to Sai Baba and prayed to Him that if he gets recovered then I will do 9 Guruvar vrath. As I promised once he got recovered I started doing the vrath. Baba came and helped my son and recovered him from bad health.
Experience 2: Recently my husband went to India for a two weeks trip to look after my mother-in-law as she was not feeling well. I have to stay alone with kids without my husband. I was scared and this was the first time that I was staying alone. So I prayed to Sai to keep me and my children safe until my husband returned. Sai looked after me and my children safely until my husband returned back. I really bow my heart in front of my Deva for taking care of us.
Experience 3: Recently I got USA citizenship. I went to take the oath alone as my husband went to India. I was very scared. I prayed to Sai Baba that everything should go smoothly. Deva made this process go smoothly. Thank You for being with me. On the whole I want to say Sai Baba thank You for looking after my family. Please shower Your blessings on us until we reach You.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Hello, Firstly, I would like to thank the founder of this forum. Everytime I get lost or worried about something, the first thing I look up is this forum. It gives me immense hope when I read the experiences of the devotees. I am growing as a devotee of Baba through all your experiences and prayers.
He has shown me His presence many times. He also left me in darkness from past couple years. I don’t know what is happening to me. It could be the result of my bad deeds. But I am praying to Baba every single day to help me come out of this darkness. I was a happy person with many dreams and aspirations. I have been badly disturbed due to few personal and professional mistakes in my life. I am waiting to see if Baba will help me come out of this pain and show me a way.
I have done everything in my power to achieve and reach my dreams, but all I see is failure and disappointment. I stopped trusting people and turned towards Baba. Through this platform I want to ask Baba why things are happening the way they are now? Why am I not able to find happiness in anything? What have I done so wrong that I am not granted with the few things I ask for? All I do is have patience and faith. I know Baba is looking over me but why is He not doing anything? He is the only One Who knows how much of a struggle I have gone through in my personal life and now professional life. Please guide me Baba, correct me if I am wrong but don’t punish me so much that I can’t take the pain. No day goes by without me having tears in my eyes. I am calling You everyday and every minute. Please grant me what I deserve; I don’t deserve to be like this. I am hoping to see good results, please be there for me. I am a very simple girl with good values. I never intentionally do anything bad to others, but if I have done anything bad, please forgive me Baba.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam to all devotees. I am a very small devotee of our beloved Baba from Delhi. I work in IT in Gurgaon.
Om Sairam to all devotees. Thank you so much to the admins who are running this wonderful blog and connecting our beloved Baba’s devotees from across the world. I want to share a small experience from today.
A small background regarding this experience: I always buy a packet of biscuits when I am in office and feed stray dogs when I come back at home at night. Today when I reached the office there was a packet of biscuit at my desk. I don’t know who kept it. I forgot about it sometime late and didn’t want to have it and so kept it in my bag. When I was coming back home I suddenly remembered that I forgot to buy biscuits for my dogs. Then I got relieved thinking that I have a packet that was kept on my desk. It was our beloved Baba. He takes care of every creature in the world. Thank You so much Baba for all Your help. Please bless everyone. Please Baba forgive me for all my sins. I promise it won’t ever happen again. Thank You so much Baba for all Your help. Please fulfil this wish of mine. Please bless everyone Baba. Thank You Sai. Anantkoti Brahmandnayak Rajadhiraj Yogiraj Parabrahma Shri Sacchidanand Sadhguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam to all Sai devotees. Big, big THANKS for the whole team for maintaining this blog. I’m from Hyderabad.
Few months back my dad was suffering near motion part. He tried all the remedies at home. He ate all the cooling items like buttermilk etc. But there was no change and pain was unbearable. He decided to go to the doctor. I was praying to Baba that everything should be ok and pain should go away. Doctor gave a few medicines and the pain was reduced. But still there is some pain. Praying and leaving to Baba that it should cure completely. Though it looks very small and silly for few, but the pain matters. I was praying to Baba that everything should be ok and that I would share my experience. Thank You Baba for giving me this opportunity. Bless all souls with a beautiful and healthy and wealthy life. Om Sairam.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from UK says: Om Sairam! I live in London. I am part of Mahaparayan group MP-1160 Green Group and member of Stavana Manjari Parayan group. I am very grateful to my friend who introduced me to the Mahaparayan group. I am extremely happy to share my experience with all Baba devotees.
One day I experienced gastric pain and I ignored it for sometime. After a while the severity of the pain got worse. I prayed continuously to Baba to cure the pain without medicines and I had Baba’s Udi with water. I also applied it on my stomach. Then within next 10 minutes, pain was subsidized and felt much better. Thank You so much Sai! Please, shower Your blessings upon us. Sarvejana Sukhino Bavanthu. Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namah.