Shirdi Sai Baba’s Love Grace Miracle Stories:
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from New Zealand says: Om Sairam! Thank you team for giving us this sweet nectar (website) which increases our faith tenfold.
1) Coming to my experience, during the start of this year suddenly my father-in-law stopped talking to me and my husband and it continued for months. We didn’t know what actually had happened and what made him stop talking to us. It was really hard and I was feeling bad for my husband. I was praying Sai continuously to make him talk to us but days were just passing by. Out of the blue, two days ago he suddenly started talking to us which was just a miracle done by our beloved Sai. Sai, I could just see the happiness on my mother-in-law’s face. She is going through so much. Sai, bless them and make them understand the situations and make them happy. Take care of their health, Sai. Sai makes our great grandmother also understand the situations at home and to act accordingly. Om Sairam.
2) Sai You know what is right and wrong and I know that the decision You made in our parent’s life is for our good. Sai, my dad was hoping to travel but things didn’t turn out that way. It is all Your leela Sai. You have already planned our present and future so why worry? You always give us the fruit of our life. I completely surrender at Your lotus feet Sai. Take care of them, Sai and their health too. My dad is really worried about the financial situation. Please give him strength, Sai. Since childhood I always saw him worrying about our finances and till today it’s the same Sai. Bless us to come out of these financial problems Sai. Om Sairam.
3) Sai, by Your blessings and grace we moved to our new house happily without any problems. Sai, we are having issues with these ants. Kindly help us to get rid of these ants Sai. Give us a solution. Om Sairam.
4) Sai, my friend, started Nava Guru Var Vrat for her husband. Sai, bless their family and bless her husband to be normal like before and help him come out of this medical condition. Om Sairam.
5) Sai, I feel really bad for blaming my brother for not going to India. I am so bad for not understanding him. Why am I not realizing that he must have had some problem which made him stay back. Sa,I give my family strength to overcome these hurdles. Sai, bless my uncle who is all alone. Give him strength, Sai. Om Sairam.
6) Sai, one of my cousins, is not serious about his family nor his life. He always stays away from them. Sai, bless him and make him settle in his career and in his personal life too. Om Sairam.
7)Sai, I have left everything at Your lotus feet about my career, my pregnancy and about our financial status. Sai, make us clear our debts. Om Sairam.
8) Sai, save the world from Covid. Things are so bad in India. Sai let everyone get vaccinated and protect each and every family Sai.
Sai never leaves any devotees empty handed. Trust His will. He will show His miracles in a way we don’t expect. He makes impossible things possible.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: I live in the USA. Hi Sairam. I was Sai devotee from my B.Tech days and was really attached to Sai Baba on my first visit to Shirdi in the morning aarthi. From that day onwards I always remind that Sai Baba is with me.
Whenever I visit India, I will make sure to go to Shirdi within that short trip and believe that He listens to the Mahasamadhi. Luckily one of my sisters introduced me to the Mahaparayan reading group and I am part of the MP-3669N1 Red house group. I was so thankful for joining the Mahaparayan group. Previously I used to read Sai Satcharitra book whenever I felt that my mind was disturbed (or) someone else was in trouble but with Mahaparayan I was able to connect to Sai Baba every Thursday.
Recently I got a FTE job and they have asked me to complete a very hard certification. I started studying for certification from the past six months but never was confident in the exam which sometimes depressed me a lot. When I started the Mahaparayan, in my early weeks I had to read chapter 29 where devotee Tendulkar kept full faith in Baba for a difficult exam and finally he passed. I thought Sai Baba wanted to convey the same message to me through that chapter and I kept full faith in Sai Baba and started studying hard.
Due to family issues I was not able to concentrate properly and prayed to Sai Baba that I wanted to postpone the exam but until Thursday morning I was not able to find a slot. After completion of my Thursday Mahaparayan chapters I saw almost 10 slots opened to postpone. I prayed to Sai Baba and postponed my exam to another 10 days and this time with Sai Baba’s blessing I was able to study full time for those 10 days.
On the day of exam, I prayed and kept full hope on Sai Baba and went for the exam. I was allocated seat number # 11 which was my Mahaparayan Red house Roll number. Then I thought Sai Baba was already in my exam room with me and I finally passed my certification. It was true devotion and complete faith in Sai Baba that I was able to pass the exam.
I want to thank the Mahaparayan group for giving me a chance to serve Sai Baba every Thursday and also as my devotion towards Sai Baba has increased a lot. Jai Sairam. Thanks.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Dear Hetal madam and team please keep my anonymous. I would rather introduce myself as a daughter of Baba who loves Him immensely. The feeling and relationship I share with my Baba is truly a father and daughter feeling. Love You so much Baba. I would like to thank the entire Saiyug Team for maintaining such a wonderful blog which strengthens our faith and belief in Baba in our difficult times.
Coming to my experience, it was the month of July when my sister’s marriage got fixed during the lockdown period. As it was very strict, my father took permission for a house wedding which allowed only 50 people to attend the wedding and we did so. With the presence of only family and relatives from both sides the wedding happened but we were scared for our mother because she is diabetic and we didn’t know if anyone was infected by Covid as the groom side people came from a different place, that’s why we advised our mother to stay inside the house only and not to come in the contact of other people but some of our relatives insisted her to go to the wedding place where all the other people were present.
After two days of the wedding, my mother suddenly said that she has got throat pain, and also my cousin brother got a fever who had attended the wedding. The situation really scared me as my mother was diabetic. The only thing that came to my mind and heart was Baba. I prayed Baba continuously to make my mother ok and asked my mother to take Udi as we believe that’s the best medicine.
After two days my mother said that she was feeling good and the pain got reduced. Maybe it was because of the cold that she got the throat pain. Also my cousin brother’s fever got reduced and that was the biggest relief at that time when I heard from my mother that they both were getting ok. It is nothing more than Baba’s blessings.
Sorry for the lengthy post but when we start writing about our experience with Baba it’s much lesser than what we experience everyday. He listens to our every small prayer. I surrender myself and my family under His lotus holy feet completely. Om Shri Sai Nathay Namah. Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I have been Baba’s devotee for about 25 years now and have been blessed by Him so many times.
Baba has helped and guided me my entire life. I have innumerable experiences where He helped from something small like finding a lost item to major life events like my illness, wedding, my kids, job changes, visa issues etc.
There have been times when I have cried and complained to Baba and yelled at Him. He is always there and we just have to keep faith and patience in Him.
I wanted to talk about the few recent miracles in my life. My daughter got diagnosed with an illness and her tests were showing something major. I immediately prayed to Baba and He delivered a miracle. The follow up tests came back clean and gave us relief.
I started Mahaparayan and really like the format of this pooja. It is amazing to be a part of that devotees’ group and read everyone’s miracles.
I have been looking to change my job for about three years now. I was desperately applying and interviewing but nothing worked out. I applied for about 50 – 60 jobs and interviewed for about 20 + jobs (some of them went many rounds). I was demoralized and would occasionally get angry at Baba. I also knew that whatever happens is due to His grace and I have to face my karma (as given in Satcharitra stories). I finally have an offer letter that came in on a Thursday and I am so thankful to Him.
Sai has guided me at every step of the way, my entire life. I would sincerely tell all devotees to believe in Him and have patience. Even during the darkest times, He is with us. He will help and guide us. I have personally seen things get better when I thought all hope was lost. Have faith and courage and Baba will make the right things happen at the right time.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam. I am one more dust under Sai’s feet. Thanks Hetalji and team for the noble work. Feel free to modify where ever required.
I was doing one day’s parayan of Sai leelamrutham. I completed parayan at 1am in the night after that I was just checking my whatsapp messages. I got a message from my wife that she was having chest pain. I immediately called her and she told me that she was having chest pain and when she tried to sleep her head was wringing. I am staying at my home and my wife is staying at her parents’ home.
We called two doctors. One doctor suggested some medicine and the other doctor suggested a doctor’s appointment. Then I took the medicine as suggested by the doctor and took the medicine to her home (my home and her home are at a distance of 4 kms in the same town). After taking medicine, pain should subside within 30 minutes otherwise she should visit a doctor. While driving my two wheeler I was praying to Sai Thandri that pain should subside and she should sleep, if this happened then I would post the experience on the holy site. I chanted Om Sri Arogya Kshemadaya Namah 108 times and Anjaneya Dandakam for one time. I gave her medicine and she slept for 5-10 minutes. Thank You Sai Thandri. Posting as promised.
Sai Thandri, most of the family members are suffering from Corona. Yesterday my wife came up with another health issue. Please Sai Thandri, make my entire family members healthy. Sai Thandri, please make the entire world free from the pandemic.
Om Ananthakoti Brahmanadanayaka Rajadi Raja Yogi Raja Parabhrama Sri Sachindanda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai. Om Dattatreyaya Namah. Om Sri Padavallabaya Namah, Om Narushima Sarasweta Namah, Om Akkalakota Maharaje Namah. Sarvejana Sukino Bavanthu Loka Samsatha Sukino Bavanthu.
Shirdi Sai Devotee Poornima from India says: I am a 35 years working woman. I believe in Sairam and I have had lots of experiences.
As I described I am working, suddenly the concern gets closed. Nearly all the employees got appointments in other institutions. But I was in try mode. Attended many interviews and I was not appointed anywhere. On that day I felt very bad about myself, it was my last day in my old institute and on the same day I attended an interview. Without knowing the result I returned back to my place.
It was evening time. I just sat to pray and I don’t have the habit of writing Swami’s name, but I started to write Om Sairam, Jai Sairam. I fixed my target to complete a few pages, until that I planned not to attend any phones as I was addicted to mobile. Now the phone was ringing. I was going to complete my target page. I did not pick. As soon as I completed the last word, I picked up my call. Yes I received an unknown call which said that I was appointed in a private concern with a good pay. Really I got shocked and my eyes had gone bigger. It was really a miracle which I ever experienced in my life. I was placed in a reputed concern with a better salary than others. Believe Him, you also can experience Him. Om Sairam.