Do you think you are a sincere devotee of Sai Baba, check out at ShirdiSaiBabaDevotees.com
Shirdi Sai Baba’s Love Grace Miracle Stories:
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee says: Koti pranamas to our beloved Baba. Thanks to all the Sai bandhus who are managing this platform. I have had several experiences ever since I started Mahaparayan in 2018. Some of my experiences are already published. Thank You so much Baba for making that publication possible. My sincere apologies for not sharing my experiences as promised.
Baba as promised yesterday, I am narrating my experiences about how You took care of me and my family. I would like to request the admins of this platform to keep my name and contact confidential. I have recorded my experiences in the order from most recently until the time when I had promised Baba that I would share here, but did not share until now. Please forgive me Baba for the delay and postponing it this far.
1. Yesterday I had to meet my employer and I was very worried as I had not done any task given to me due to some inevitable personal reasons. I do work part-time currently and get paid only if I do work. But my employer was very kind and understood my situation for not completing the work given to me. I was praying Baba so much to make the meeting smooth. Thank You Baba although the intention of the meeting was not served, but at least it did not turn out to be a very negative one. I still have a remote hope that Baba You will help me with my job.
2. I wanted to gift a friend Baba’s idol and went to a shop in the place where I am living which was recommended by another friend. I found Satcharitra books, Baba’s photos, posters and many more in the shop making it difficult for me to choose the right gift. Finally, I chose a few small poster cards, English Satcharitra, a small Baba’s idol and took it to the cash counter to make the payment. The owner of the shop asked me if I would like to keep the gift items in front of Baba and take His blessings. I asked him where that Baba was as I was seeing many Baba’s idols around me.
Then He showed me a room which was behind all the gift racks and asked me to go take blessings, and also asked me to come back soon and not to stay too long inside. I did not understand why he said it. I went inside the room and to my surprise there was a very big beautiful Murthy of Baba with a beard and was nicely dressed. I just cannot explain the feeling that I had at that moment. I was scared, happy and emotional. I placed all the gift items and asked Baba to bless my friend and came out quickly.
I am leaving outside India, so I asked the shop owner how he got such beautiful idols of Baba to this place. He said that “Baba will come wherever He wants to come and it was His wish.” Then he asked me if I also saw Dwarkamayi inside. I said that I had not. Then he told me that he has made the model. I had not noticed it since I felt the vibrations inside were too strong and I did not dare to stand there for too long. He asked me to go inside once again and see the model. I went in once again and looked at it. It was a beautiful model made in wood. I am so grateful to the shop owner and he is such a blessed soul to have Baba with him all the time. Thank YOU Baba for your beautiful darshan. You always said that I will visit Shirdi in many of my questions to You on Q and A site. I stay very far away from Shirdi and do not know when Baba will bless me by helping me visit it. I do not know if this is what He meant in Q and A’s. Thank You Baba. I have no words to thank You for making Your darshan possible in an unimaginable place.
3. My son suddenly started behaving very rude and started maintaining distance from everyone at home. But since two weeks he has come to normal by Baba’s grace though he does show resistance sometimes. His school results are not good and I was worried that he would be very demotivated; but surprisingly he recovered soon, but not very inclined to continue his studies. I am praying to Baba to motivate him towards his studies again.
4. My daughter very sincerely does anything I ask her to do for Baba. She chants Baba’s mantras and reads one chapter of Satcharitra every Thursday. Thank You Baba for helping her to get excellent results against all my fears and expectations and making her to be selected by the best school. She was very discouraged with the level of the difficulty of subjects, but by Baba’s grace she is finding help and that fear seems to be reducing in her. Baba, please bless her to keep the same motivation.
5. We have been living in a rented house for a long time and we are now served the notice to vacate. We decided to buy a house although we know we may not be able to finance the purchase in our current situation. We saw a few houses, but we did not like any. I kept praying to Baba to show us a decent house and a place to do His prayers peacefully. It is very true that Baba listens to all His devotees’ prayers, and He did show us a very decent and well-kept house and within a matter of a few hours we decided to buy and also paid the initial advance and signed the documents to initiate the purchase. The house number counts up to 9 and all the things related to the house were done mostly on Thursdays. Baba also helped us to withdraw our savings from the concerned institution and also helped to get the housing loan. The way things happened were amazing and everything went out well except for a few troubles. Baba, please bless our state and journey in the new place. This is purely Baba’s gift, as we never thought we will own a house in our lifetime, especially outside our home country.
6. We had to go through a very rough time during our son’s exams last year. Baba helped us in the form of his friend and teacher to know the truth, without which we could have pushed to the worst situation. Thank You Baba for being with our son and with us and giving us strength to cross the difficult period of those few months.
7. I lost my full time employment during the severe Covid period. It was my fault and I do not blame anyone for it. But Baba helped me amazingly to come out of a big trouble and quieted everything in a way beyond my understanding. Baba, forgive me for my mistakes and not doing what I was supposed to do in an expected manner.
8. Last March, I was supposed to finish an assignment which was difficult for me as I was doing it for the first time and I had to face many hurdles there and also was very worried about what my employer would say. Although she was upset with the delay, I managed to finish it. During this stressful time, I was asking Baba to show His presence to me and He appeared in my dream during one morning when I had slept off since I was too tired working for long hours, the previous night.
In my dream, I saw Baba in a big temple, which had two doors, one big and the other small. There were Navagrhas near to the small door and there was a Baba photo in black and white placed against one of the Navagraha murthy. I was trying to give some money to a girl and she kept dropping it. Then I say to someone next to me that this girl always drops the things. I don’t know why this was in my dream, but my daughter has a habit of dropping things. Then I suddenly think why was I sitting near the small door instead of going through the big door and seeing Baba, and instantly I walk through the big door. There I saw that the priest was doing aarti to Baba, and Baba looked something like He was in Shirdi and very well decorated. I suddenly got up from my sleep and took some time to know about my surroundings as the dream was so real. After this dream I felt a lot of strength in me and got up to do my work and completed it finally. Thank You Baba for giving me Your darshan. I am a very small devotee of You and do not know if I deserve this much love from You.
9. Since one year Baba has connected to me to many of His devotees, some of them I have not seen or spoken personally, but He has connected me to great souls over the phone. He has allowed me to introduce few of my contacts to come into His divine grace.
10. Baba has also graced me to become a captain to monitor Satcharitra pranayama on Thursdays, Baba I am very sorry for being reluctant to do this seva for all these days as I thought I may not be able to do it sincerely amidst my family and work commitments. But who can stop if Baba wants us to? Thank You so much Baba.
Baba as You very well know, that I am going through a very tough time financially, please help me to get a good job, it cannot happen without Your divine blessings. I am very hopeful that You will show a way out. Please help me to keep my motivation to do work and keep up the spirit to work hard. Thank You so much Baba, please be with all Your devotees and guide us, and see to it that we do not falter in our duties.
Sachidananda Sadguru Sainath, Sairama, Raja Rama, Sai Samartha Ki jai. Bless us all Deva and save the world from Covid. With heartfelt Pranamas!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from UAE says: I am Pallavi from Dubai. I am a homemaker.
I was suffering with anxiety from the past few months, maybe from Jan 2021. In the beginning there was no pain. But slowly I started experiencing severe pain in my upper stomach. As I am a very emotional person, so whenever someone fights or shouts in home I used to get that pain and it was so uneasy and painful that I used to feel very helpless.
I used to take Udi with water, and applied it on my forehead too. One day suddenly I started reading this page of Sai devotees’ experiences. I felt so happy and learnt that if we pray to Sai to heal the pain and promise to post my experience as a promise then it will be cured. Immediately I prayed to Sai to heal me from the anxiety pain and owed that if it was reduced then I would post my experience.
Immediately like magic my pain mostly subsided and was lessened so much. Slowly the pain had gone within ten minutes. For three days very rarely mild pain was seen. But after that till now I didn’t face that pain again. I was so astonished to see the immediate result and was so happy.
The all pervading Sai listens to every prayer. He is my everything from childhood and He will be my everything forever. With tears of gratitude I thank You Sai. I surrender to You for everything. Thank You for Your wonderful cure. As promised to You Sai, I am happily posting this for all the lovely readers. Baba, may everybody’s life be filled with Sai fullness. May everybody’s problems be solved and the universe be healed with Sai’s blessings. Om Sairam!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am from Andhra Pradesh. I am a Baba’s devotee. I am working as a software engineer in Hyderabad. In March 2020, the lockdown had got announced. Due to some critical situations I stayed in the hostel upto June 30. My father is working as a clerk in one of the private companies. In the middle of May I heard that the company was going to close due to some bad situation. My family was worried how to handle this situation. Due to this Covid 19 it was impossible to get a job immediately. At that time I was in Hyderabad and unable to see my family also. I prayed to Baba and started studying Sai Satcharitra.
I prayed to Baba that the company has to give time to staff for at least three months to search for another job. I also prayed that I wanted to go home to see my parents.
On 29th June I completed reading Sai Baba Satcharitra in the morning. On the same day in the afternoon I got a call from my cousin brother that he was coming to Hyderabad and if I wanted to go to Andhra Pradesh then I should kindly apply for the pass and get ready with all the things.
On July 1st I came to my home town and after reaching home I heard a news about my father’s job that they gave time till August.
With Baba’s blessings my family was happy hearing that message. Thank You Baba. Your blessings are always with us.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: I am based in the US. I have been Baba’s devotee since 2015. Om Sairam to all Sai Devotees. Thanks a lot to this team for having the platform. It really helps us to boost our faith and patience on Baba. This is my third posting on this website.
I was going to get the Covid vaccine. I took the appointment around 140 miles away as I was not getting the appointment close to my area. I was driving and my GPS was showing that there was no way that I was going to make the appointment. The facility closes at 6:15 and my GPS was showing around the same time but the time was continuously going up due to the increased traffic.
From all the logic it appeared that I should just turn back home and not drive for the next 6 hours (both ways) without getting my work done. But I wanted to trust Baba and move forward. I assume that if Baba has asked me to proceed, He will make sure that I reach on time. During the drive I was taking Baba’s name and also was listening to Baba’s songs. During the entire drive I was on the edge. They closed the unit at 6:15 and I was showing the ETA as 6:17 – 6:20. I was praying to Baba that I should reach around 6:10 PM to get the vaccine.
To my surprise, I finally reached the vaccination location at 6:09 sharp. I thank You Sai Baba for reinforcing the trust.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam. I am a Sai Baba devotee and I would like to thank Hetalji and team for this site. I have experienced many blessings this week and I would like to share all those miracles.
I am doing project work and I have to finish it soon. But due to Covid we didn’t do as expected. So me and my boss were in tension. Due to Covid situations, I didn’t even get the items that I had ordered two months before, for my work. My boss is very strict and used to scold me whenever I did any mistake or even when anything happened even without my fault. Due to Covid, I didn’t get many items that I had ordered for work and I continuously prayed to Baba. As His miracle my boss didn’t tell anything and stood with me in my tough times also. Also these last week’s time I was doing some important work. As I prayed He did miracles and everything was fine. I said that I would share it today if no problems came. Kindly be with me like this forever Babaji.
Please bless me and my family, especially my father who is suffering from cancer. You can only do some miracle and make him normal. Please Babaji. Please.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam! Ours is a joint family. My co-sis and I had a dispute over something. It was a usual thing but we were not on proper talking terms. Later I prayed to Baba that if He helped us be normal again then I would post here. Baba made sure that He cleared the dispute and it happened only because of Him and His Satcharitra. Thank You Baba. Posting here as per my promise. Baba please help us to ever live in harmony, help us to understand each other more and thus help the peace to prevail. Jai Sairam!