Shirdi Sai Baba’s Love Grace Miracle Stories:
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Hello my Sai family. I want to be called Sai’s daughter. Thank you Hetalji and team for giving us this platform where we Sai devotees can share our Sai’s experiences with our Sai family. I have had lots and lots of experience with my Sai. I am here again to share some of my Sai miracles which happened recently.
1. Thank You my Sai for again helping us successfully take care of this sale too. This has happened only and only because of You my Sai.
2. Thank You Sai for saving all the plants from freezing. I was so worried that they may get hurt due to the sudden fall in the temperature and never expected that low weather. I only begged our Sai that this house was His biksha for us and everything was left on Him (my Sai). The miracles of miracles nothing happened to all the plants as every single plant was just so perfect that I couldn’t believe how that had happened. I know my Sai and it’s all only and only because of You my deva. Thank You so much Sai.
Sai please take care of those small issues too which have happened due to the weather. Sai, everything is Your biksha. Deva please don’t leave our hands Sai.
3. Sai my kid has got selected for that test only by Your grace Sai. Now please bless him to be selected in that special program Sai. Deva You know very well that they both deserve that program Sai. Please don’t leave their hands even for a single second. Sai without You we are nothing Deva. My kids love You so much Sai, please always bless them Deva.
4. Sai with Your blessings only I had got an email from my dream company. I don’t know why You made it rescheduled. Now You only help me to get my schedule back and please, please help me to get success in this interview process. Baba please help me get a good job Deva.
5. Sai sometimes I feel like I have lost weight but sometimes I feel I have not. Baba please help me to lose weight soon Sai.
6. Sai with Your blessings our green card got current and then got the receipt number. Now please let our card also come soon so that we can plan all other things which are depending on that card Sai. Thanks for everything that You are doing for us. Thanks for always protecting us and loving us always. Please be with us Deva.
Om Sairam. Love You Deva. Love You Sai!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from US says: I live in the US and have been a sincere devotee of Baba for many years. Thank you Hetalji and team.
Just two days ago I was very upset with Baba as my daughter lost the elections at her school, where she was running for President. She was heartbroken and cried all night and the next day. As she was also in a different city, it was hard to console her. The other girl who won the post had taken credit for all the work my daughter had done, which made my daughter even more upset. This happened on Wednesday. On Thursday, my daughter was still crying. My daughter had applied for another post (a lower and less important one) but she didn’t think she would get that as there were many girls applying for that.
I was very angry at Baba, and was doing Pooja (that was a Thursday) but my mind was distracted. I read the chapters allotted to me sitting in the pooja room but I read the chapters half heartedly. There and then I vowed that I will drop out of the Mahaparayan, if she doesn’t get even the lower post. I have been doing Mahaparayan for the last four years and seriously nothing has gone in my favour. And when I read miracles from other people, I was getting mad as to why they were benefiting and not me. With all these thoughts crossing my mind, I somehow finished the chapter reading and completed my pooja.
Later that afternoon, my daughter texted me and said that she got the other post. I was happy and immediately apologized to Baba for blaming Him and bargaining with Him. Sorry Baba and thank You for giving my daughter the post, though not as great but at least she is a bit happy now. Thank You Baba.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Nathay Namah! Jai Sai Gurudev. I had misplaced my gold bracelet and a diamond ring. I searched but I did not find it. I repented for not keeping it in the right place when removed. My maid is very honest so I sometimes keep it near my TV in the bedroom (when it’s late) and is not worried about getting it stolen etc. One day my maid had not come so I asked another maid to clean the rooms. So when I was unable to find my jewellery I got scared if the new maid had taken it away. I prayed to Baba for help. Baba then helped me to remember that I had worn those things after that maid had left and I wanted to go out. So I was then sure that the new maid had not been taken away. Baba I apologise for doubting that new maid unnecessarily but as a human such thoughts do trouble me. I prayed to Baba to help me find them and promised to post here. I again checked calmly every box and to my wonder I found the bracelet. I looked for the ring also in the same box but it was not there. I then again checked the usual box in which I keep it and surprisingly I found the ring too. This was all Baba’s grace. Thank You. Jai Sairam.
Baba help me to be quick and smart enough to do the tasks in daily lives with all the required sincerity. Help me to achieve perfection and not be lazy. Thank You Baba. Jai Sai!
Shirdi Sai Devotee Ritu from Germany says: I have been a devotee of Sai Baba for the last nine years. My Sai is everything to me and without Him I can’t live.
I have completed my Nine Thursday vrat. Sai Baba, as You know in this pandemic all temples are closed and cannot donate food here in this country. I have told my Mumma to donate food in India Sai temple. Now I have to share Sai vrat Katha book, so I am sharing here, so needed devotees can easily get the book, complete the vrat and have their wish fulfilled. Thanks to Sai as Baba helped to complete this vrat as I told you.
Sai Baba I am looking for a job please, help me also to get a job soon, its already 1 year that I am searching for a job but still did not get a job,.I know You have some better plans and the best job for me. Please Sai Baba bless me with a job and bless my family too with happiness. I have full faith and once I get the job offer I will again share here.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from US says: Hi, I am one of the small devotees of our beloved Sai Baba. I would like to thank each and everyone who is involved with this blog, be it the creator or the devotees who read and share their experiences. By reading other devotees’ experiences I get so much peace of mind. Today I would like to narrate my journey of getting conceived.
I live with my husband and a toddler son in the USA. We have been trying to get pregnant for the past two years. With back to back miscarriages and a stillbirth at 9th month I was just losing hope of becoming a mom again. But Baba always has a way to grant the wish of His devotees. I am pregnant again and this time doctor’s have put me under high risk pregnancy care. I have been visiting the doctors once every two weeks and everything is going on fine. With Baba’s blessing I am reading one chapter everyday from Sai Satcharitra and it is very calming. Deva I just pray that this pregnancy goes on smoothly and I get to hold a healthy baby. Om Sairam.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Dear Hetalji and team, thank you for providing us with this divine platform.
Thank You Baba as my mother is feeling well today. She also didn’t experience the stomach infection. She has been feeling much better since the afternoon. I was very scared that she got some problem. Thank You Baba for taking care of her. We are simply nothing without You. Thank You Baba I am feeling much better emotionally and I am more hopeful than before after drinking Udi water. You are our saviour, our medicine, our Baba and our source to survival with peace. Anantakoti Brahmananda Nayaka, Raja Dhiraja, Yogiraja, Parabrahma, Sri Sachidananda Satguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai. Om Sairam. Om Sairam. Om Sairam.