Shirdi Sai Baba’s Love Grace Miracle Stories:
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from New Zealand says: This platform is a Dwrakamayi where everyone can express their feelings about Sai’s miracles.
Coming to my experience by Sai’s blessings my husband’s driving class has been booked successfully with the correct date and time. Thank You Sai. By Your blessings I am eagerly waiting to post my husband’s experience about clearing his driving test as PASSED. Om Sairam.
2) Sai, today my in-laws had Covid test before travelling. Sai, I have complete trust in You that You will give the reports on time before they board the flight. Sai, I am praying that everything should be fine with the results. Om Sairam.
3) Sai, we are waiting for some medications and I know You will make things possible as we have complete trust in You. Om Sairam.
4) Sai, my sister told me that my jiju is waiting for an extension of his work. Sai, You know what is right. Sai, bless them with this extension and make my jiju’s job permanent. Om Sairam.
5) Sai, one of my cousin’s sisters, is having financial as well as personal problems. My parents were helping them but as You know even we have debts to clear. Sai, make my cousin understand about our situation as well. We totally understand what they are going through. Sai makes my jiju understand about life. He is very careless and due to this their family is facing so many issues. Sai my little brother is doing well at his studies but due to these family problems he is feeling so bad. Sai bless their family. Om Sairam.
6) Sai, please sort out the accommodation problem. You know about this. I have complete trust in You Sai, that whatever You do is for our best. Om Sairam.
7) Sai, You know this year has been challenging for everyone throughout the world. You know our current situation. Sai, I have left everything at Your lotus feet. Om Sairam.
Om Sai Rakshaka Sharanam!
Om Sai Arogyakshemadhaya Namaha!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I’m a small devotee of Baba. My life is full of Baba’s blessings.
Coming to my recent experience, I was preparing chicken for my kid’s birthday which was the other day. Suddenly I sliced my finger and blood was gushing. I called my husband and immediately we started an emergency as I was losing blood and was feeling a little unconscious. I was praying to Baba continuously. Doctor put two stitches and the pain was unbearable. After sometime it was ok and my husband was waiting outside as Covid is on raise and only the patients were allowed inside the emergency room. After three hours I came out and my husband told me that two Covid patients visited that hospital when I was inside and nurses were not covered properly and we were not sure if the same nurse did the dressing for me. We both were scared to death as we have twin toddlers at home and my aged mother who has pre conditions. We prayed to our Almighty and we were worried for the next 14 days. Baba saved me from two calamities. 1. Saved me from bigger problem (I was using very sharp knife and only cut tip of my finger by Baba’s grace)
2. Saved us from not getting infected with Covid.
Thank You Sai. Thank You is not enough Baba. Koti Koti pranamam Sai. Please save all of us from this calamity. Jai Sairam!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam to everyone. I am a small devotee of our Sadguru Sainath. I am posting here my experience. As I had promised that once Baba will fulfil my wish then I will post here.
It has been a long time, we were looking for a good house within our budget and struggled a lot to find a suitable one. But as per Baba’s blessings we got a small house, which is not my husband’s choice. Still I do have trust in our Baba, He gave us what is good for us.
Koti Koti Koti Koti Pranama Sai. Bless all and remove this Corona pandemic from this earth. I have another wish. Please Baba fulfill our wish if You wish. Shri Satchit ananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jay. Sai Rakshak Sharanam. Om Shri Sai ArogyaKshemdaya Namah.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Nepal says: I am an ardent devotee of Sai Baba. With His grace and blessings we are here today. Baba the ocean of mercy has all always been with our family in our hard times. He is always there in every step of our life. All our happiness in life is due to His loving grace and miracle. We surrender everything at His lotus feet.
My husband was suffering from rashes all over his body and face. I applied Udi on all the affected parts. Baba cured all the rashes. We are always grateful to You. We are blessed to have Sai Baba in our life. Thank You Baba for everything You have given us. Always shower Your blessing on us.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I was trying to sign into my gmail account on a new device but was unable to do so. I was putting right credentials but it was suspicious as the device was new. I tried many times but yet in vain. I could see my recovery numbers but they were freezed. It was important for me to login. A few days back there was a similar situation with one of my sisters. That time I had learnt that if it’s open on multiple devices then the recovery numbers are freezed. I prayed to Baba and then I remembered that one of my friends in Mumbai had logged into my account for some reason on my request. I called her up and asked to sign out. When done I was able to login through the OTP sent on my husband’s handset (recovery phone number). Thanks a lot Baba. Without You I wouldn’t have remembered about her logging into my account that too nearly two months back. Thank You once again. Jai Sairam!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Hi everyone, I am Sai Baba devotee from the last 10 years. For everything I seek His help and blessing. Few days back my dad had a fever and he was feeling very weak. Though he has been having it once in a while for the last few years, we were very scared in the current situation and I prayed for Baba to help him recover. I gave him Udi mixed water in the morning for a few days. His fever reduced. Thanks Baba for helping us. Please Baba keep my dad in good health. I am always scared about his health. Please be with my family. Please keep us all in good health.