Shirdi Sai Baba’s Love Grace Miracle Stories:
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from the USA says: I am Sai’s daughter. Thanks a lot Hetalji and team members for this wonderful blog. Coming to my experiences: 1. Sensor working: I have my own business and one of the machines that I had purchased recently was not working properly. I prayed to my Baba to fix the problem without the involvement of the company because I had bought the machine from India and they would not fix it here and it would be very hard to send it back to India and have it fixed. My Baba, my saviour fixed it and now it is working properly 90% of the time and hopefully Baba will fix it to 100%. Thank You so much Baba.
2. Laptop bag at home: I usually take my laptop bag with me all the time. One of the days, I went to the office and couldn’t find my bag. I thought that I probably left it in the car. But I couldn’t find it. I was scared because I didn’t know where I had left it. I prayed to my Baba sincerely to help me find my bag. Then I remembered that probably, I forgot it at home. Then I called home and my daughter checked and informed me that I had forgotten the bag at home itself. I was so relieved. Thank You Saima.
3. The next experience is when I was in my college days. I had gone to a different city to join an institution for an entrance exam preparatory course. I used to live with my cousin in her hostel. One evening when I went to that institution, there was a huge storm and all the electricity had gone and no buses or autos were working. I was very nervous and scared because it was a new city for me and those days we didn’t even have mobile phones. I was stuck, couldn’t even reach my cousin because the phone lines were not working. One of the other students offered to stay with her at her home till I figured out how to reach my cousin. Then out of nowhere, one uncle came forward and told me that he was going the same route as my hostel and that he could drop me. I don’t know how and why, I just blindly followed him and he dropped me at the hostel. My cousin was waiting for me at the entrance of the hostel. I just went to talk to her and told her that everything was okay and looked back to thank that uncle, but he was gone and could not see him on the road either. My cousin started yelling at me for blindly believing a stranger and taking the risk. After that I also got very scared that how could I just believe a stranger, anything could have happened. But today when I think about it, I feel blessed that it was none other but my Sai, my Baba Who dropped me safely at the hostel. Om Sai Ram, Shree Sai Ram, Jai Jai Sai Ram.
4. My dad was having a chronic cough and went to see the doctor a few days ago. The doctor gave some cough medicine but informed my mom that he heard something unusual around his lower chest area and wanted him to see the specialist. I was very scared and worried because my dad is already going through a lot of health issues and now one more. He was already very depressed and I didn’t know how he was going to handle this. Moreover, because the corona virus shut down, none of the doctors in our town were willing to see him. Luckily, my brother’s friend is a specialist and after requesting him a lot and literally had to beg him, he finally said okay to see my dad. They did the entire test and found out that he had lung infection and gave him antibiotics and inhalers. Hopefully, my dad will feel better soon. It was my Baba only, Who helped us in the whole process and my dad was able to get the antibiotics on time. Otherwise, the infection would have progressed further with more complications.
Thank You is a small word for all the miracles You do in our lives Baba. I cannot imagine my life without You. Please forgive all mankind for their sins and please take away the corona virus from this world as soon as possible Baba. Please bless everyone and give them the strength to handle the virus situation with utmost faith and patience on You Baba. Thank You! Om Sai Ram!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: My mom and her sisters have a habit to exchange each other’s jewellery or functional clothes so as to have more options and not spend much on these unnecessary things. So once for a marriage function my mother had borrowed my maasi’s and her daughter-in-law’s jewellery. After the function she asked her to take it back but she refused to take that time and said she would take it after she was back from her abroad trip.
Then one day my maasi called my mom and asked her about her jewellery as she wanted to wear it for some occasion after a few weeks. Then my mom searched but did not find my maasi’s and her daughter-in-law’s jewellery. She was very scared as it was in millions and it would be so embarrassing. She was sweating. But due to fear she told my maasi it’s there as for a few weeks there were no chances of anyone going or coming to take or give back the jewellery. Mom used to get up at night and search. She cried a lot and asked me too to pray and search. I asked her to speak with Bhabhi if she had returned her back. But she said it was not right to disturb them abroad and give her tension in case if not with her and lost. She asked maids also but all denied. She got sick and had a BP problem too. Then a few weeks passed and I asked her to start 5 Diya pooja. She started and prayed very hard to Baba. Then on the third day of pooja; bhabhi was back from abroad and was also coming to our house just like that as she had some work in that area. Then I spoke to Bhabhi about the lost jewellery as mom was not ready to face her. Then wonder of wonders she said my mom had already returned her. I thought she was speaking lies (for good) seeing mom’s health condition. She said she had said no but then mom gave her near the lift and requested her to please take back. She even said that when she would go home she would send us the photograph for our satisfaction. Mom had completely forgotten that later part of returning back after the denial. She thanked Baba and told Bhabhi about the power of 5 Diya pooja.
1. This pooja is to be performed for 5 days on a regular basis. You can start this pooja on any day but Thursday is preferable.
2. One has to perform this pooja on the same time for 5 consecutive days in the morning or evening as per your convenience.But time of doing this pooja should be the same for all 5 days.
3. Light 5 lamps of oil or ghee in front of Sai Baba.
4. Offer one flower in the holy feet of Sai Baba.
5. Offer one fruit to Baba and distribute it among family members as prasad.
6. You can read 108 names of Sai Baba along with chanting Sai Sai Sai or any other mantra that you like.
7. Then in the end, sing Sai Baba Aarti and pray wholeheartedly in the holy feet of Baba for His blessings.
8. On completion of the pooja on the 5th day, you need to tell 5 people about this pooja.
I too had promised Baba to share the experience here if found. I delayed posting it. Today Baba through dreams reminded me to fulfil my promise. Sorry Baba for the delay. Thank You Baba for all Your mercy. Jai Jai Sairam!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Canada says: I am a Sai daughter from North America. My post is about my Two Cents – Shraddha and Saburi. Om Sairam! I am under Baba’s refuge for around 25 years now and He has been very kind by protecting me and my family. As I look back, I have undergone lots of sufferings and hardships in life. Only by following Shraddha and Saburi, I was able to get what He intended to give to me.
Recently, I had an amazing experience and prayed to share my experience here. We had our home sold and the buyers did not want to assume the tenant who was living in our basement. We thought the tenant would agree to move out, as she mentioned to us before to move out when the home was sold. Surprisingly, she created a problem, by refusing to move out. The buyers were stubborn and did not want the tenant. The tenant was a single mother and she knew that she had more rights than we did. She was coached by someone to extract money from us. She acted very rude and stubborn and wanted us to go to the Landlord Tenant Board. If we went to the LTB, it would take a minimum two months for us to get our turn after filing a notice. We had to give the home in less than three months and we were very confused and stuck. The purchasers also were seeking legal notice. Me and my husband were very worried and spent sleepless nights. I didn’t give up my faith in our sweet Baba.
One day, I went to the Sai Mandir before seeing my lawyer. I was able to see Baba’s Snan. The priest called me to finish the Snan and tears started to roll in my eyes. I always get tears when I see Him, and that day was extra special. The problems rose to the maximum and only with Baba’s grace, I was able to face all of them. Finally, we paid the purchaser’s money to break the deal and put the purchase on hold. We couldn’t pull back from the market, as we had to pay for the realtors too. So, we had to bring the home to the market. This time, we planned to sell the property to the tenant. It was a lean period during winter for sale of homes. But only with Baba’s grace, the home was sold $30, 000 over from the previous sale. It was only with Baba’s grace.
I decided to fly to Shirdi and I was there soon. I went to Shirdi with my sister and aged mother. We had a wonderful Darshan and were able to touch Baba’s Samadhi. I never thought I would go to Shirdi within a short span of time. I had an amazing experience there and still mesmerised with those memories. He also blessed us with a beautiful home and moved to the new home after my trip from Shirdi. Baba planned my trip and moved us to the new home just days before the Corona attack. People who had booked their trip to Shirdi after me had to cancel, as their flights were cancelled. Shraddha and Saburi are my two cents that I always stick to and try my best to follow the teachings from the Satcharitra.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am from Himachal. Om Sai Ram! Please forgive me if there is any mistake. I connected with Baba in 2009 and until then I was totally unaware Who is Baba was. I do not know how. I got married in 2016. I and my husband and I were both unemployed. I was tense about what to do. I prayed to Baba to please help. In 2019 I got selected for a government job with Baba’s blessing. Thank You Sai Maa.
Few days ago my sister-in- law did not talk with me. I do not why. I continuously prayed to Baba to please do something and I did not want to argue with her. Lo Baba heard my prayer and she talked with me. Thank You Sai Maa.
Sai Maa please help to find my lost gold jewellery. My mother-in-law missed it. You know each and everything. Please help to find it.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam all devotees. I am a Sai Deva devotee from Hyderabad. Earlier also I have shared the miracles of Sai. Recently I have shared the miracle of our Deva how He saved me from an accident with minor injuries. Now another miracle of Sai is that from the past 7 days I was suffering from a cold and prayed to Sai to cure it. As I have a sinus problem, if a cold comes it takes a lot of time to cure. As situations were scary outside I wholeheartedly prayed for Deva to cure it fast. Lo my Deva blessed me and I am fine now. Thanks a lot Deva. Please free me and my family from all the worries. Bless the entire mankind to be at Your lotus feet Deva. Ananthakoti Brahmanda Nayaka Rajadhi Raja Yogi Raja Parabrahma Sri Sacchidananda Samartha Sadguru Shirdi Sainath Maharaj ki Jai. Sarvejana Sukhinobavanthu.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Indonesia says: Thank you Hetalji for providing us with this platform to share our experiences. Thank You Baba. You saved me from the lizard. The lizard wasn’t going and I am very scared of it. I prayed and Baba kept telling me it would go and it went. Thank You Baba.
Thank You Baba, for helping me receive a message from the person I was waiting to receive a message. You always help me and save me. Baba I am nothing without You. Please be with each of us. We are dependent on You. I always need You. Thank You Baba. Om Sai Ram. Om Sai Ram. Om Sai Ram.