Shirdi Sai Baba Miracles and Leela in this Post:
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Thanks to the team, who are really blessed by Baba, thanks to the devotees who are sharing Baba’s leelas. I regularly read the experiences which gives immense happiness, also shared some of my experiences here. It is a fact that we all pray Baba to fulfil our wishes and our merciful Baba listens our each and every prayer, fulfils our desires, makes us happy. While reading Sri Sai Satcharitra, Baba gave a thought to collect and write the instructions from the holy book which I should follow in my daily life, since mere book reading is not enough we should follow what we read. Today I am going to share that. Hope, if we can follow these, then it will surely make Baba happy. Dear Hetalji, if you feel like you can put this post in other section of this site also. (Actually I feel Baba only wrote those points)
- I should ‘seek my Baba’s grace before undertaking any task, ‘ then He will only get the work done, I being just an instrument in achieving the end.
- I should ‘lead a righteous life‘ spending my time always in ‘doing action (Karma)’ [since inactivity would be the canker of the soul] with my mind calm and composed and with resignation to His will. I should always engage myself in good actions, should do my duties and surrender myself, heart and soul to him, then I need not be afraid of anything.
- Let anybody speak hundred of things against me, ‘I shouldn’t resent by giving any bitter reply’, I will try to tolerate such things. If any one does any evil unto me, I should not retaliate. I shouldn’t speak harshly to anyone, so as to hurt him. If I can do anything, do some good to others and I should be modest and humble towards all. As Baba says: “Don’t argue, don’t emulate others. Always consider your interest and welfare”.
- I should turn my whole and undivided ‘Attention’ towards Baba by controlling the wandering of mind, attachment to senses, sleep, and indolence; also avoid the company of atheists, irreligious and wicked people. Otherwise He(Baba) may escape if I will be little inattentive, because nothing will harm him, who turns his attention towards Baba, but maya will lash him who forgets Him.
- Let me do Sai Baba’s ‘Darshan’ [Seeing Baba’s picture earnestly is equivalent to seeing Him in person] with whole heart. Blessed is the face of Sai, who casts a glance at Him for a moment, He destroys the sorrow of many past births, fear of Sansaar goes away, calamities are destroyed, our thoughts are changed, the force of previous actions is abated, non-attachment towards worldy objects grows up, mind becomes quite and gets unparalleled joy. If Baba looks at us with grace, our bondage of Karma is immediately snapped away and we are led to happiness.
- Let me ‘Read/Listen to Baba’s stories’ daily, meditate on them and assimilate them; thereby all the diseases will be got rid of and sins will be destroyed.
I should also ‘tell, narrate(share) Baba’s story and Leele’s to others’ which will not only give me happiness but also save the hearer from future misery.
- I may attend to my worldly duties, but give my mind to Sai and his stories, because simple ‘Remembrance’ of “Sai, Sai” will do away with sins of speech and hearing. He who ‘remembers God in his last moment’, goes to him; who remembers otherwise goes to what he longs for. So I should remember Baba and chant His name always, so that I may not be perturbed when my time for departure comes.
- If we believe in ‘Sadguru’s holy feet’, He can change our fortune for the better, our troubles come to an end. Baba’s feet are old and holy. Let me meditate on His toe through the opening between index and middle fingers, to attain the supreme goal of my life.
- Regularly I should spend some time in ‘Meditation’ on Baba’s form from top to toe and meditation should be done with all my mind and soul. Meditation is necessary, by which the subtle thoughts are pacified. Just like the young ones meditate upon the Mother tortoise, which is the only source of sustenance and happiness.
- ‘Chanting’ Lord’s name and singing His glory is the Sadhana for Kali age. It is very effective. It saves us from all sins and bad tendencies. It is the best purifier of our mind [ ‘Purification of mind’ is absolutely necessary ], so I should daily devote some time for chanting Baba’s sweet name.
- While ‘Worshipping’ Baba let all my senses, organs, mind and soul should cooperate; because it is no use in engaging some organs in the worship and deflecting others.
- I should offer something, preferably money when I go to see any god, Saint or guru, because ‘Charity’ given in a holy place or to a holy personage, conduces to the donor’s welfare and also Baba says we get back hundred times what we give.
- If any man or creature comes to me, I shouldn’t discourteously drive them away, but receive them and treat them well with due respect. If possible I can give water to the thirsty, food to hungry, clothes to the naked, my verandah for strangers to sit and rest. Of all charities, ‘giving food to the hungry’ is the best one. As Baba says: “He who feeds the hungry really serves Me”.
- If anybody wants money from me, but I don’t want to give, then I may not; but I ‘shouldn’t bark at him like a dog’.
- Baba never tolerates the slightest dis-‘respect to shrines and deities’, so let me not do this ever.
- Let the world go tupsy-turvy, I should remain where I am, standing or staying at my own place, looking on ‘calmly’ at the show of all things passing before me. As Baba says: “Our Karma is the cause of our happiness and sorrow therefore put up with whatever comes to you. Allah(God) is the sole dispenser and protector, think of Him always and remain calm. He will take care of you. ”
- Let me ‘never scandalize’ or revile (ill-talking or finding fault of others) anyone behind his back, before other people, because that way one attracts the sins of that person. Also Baba Said, “He who carps and cavils at others, pierces Me in the heart and injures Me, but he that suffers and endures, pleases Me most. ”
- I ‘should not indulge in scandal of others or interfere unnecessarily in others’ affairs’ and shouldn’t involve in any discussion or disputation since it is egoism which breeds discussion. Also teachings of Guru is of no use to a man who is full of egoism.
- I should enjoy what God has bestowed on me in the firm conviction that, He besets everything from all sides and whatever is bestowed on me by God must be good for me. So I should be ‘content with my own lot’ since whatever happens is ordained by God and is ultimately good for me. As Baba says: “What is our’s(whether good or bad), is with us and what is other’s is with them. ”
- It is on account of Rinanubandh(former relationship) that we have come together, so let me ‘love and serve each other’ and be happy.
- ‘Debt, enmity and murder’ have to be atoned for, as there is no escape from them. So let me pray Baba to keep me away from those.
- I should always ‘offer my food’ to Baba before eating. Before the senses, mind and intellect enjoy their objects, Baba should be remembered first. I should not enjoy any object with my senses without first offering to Baba.
- ‘Moderation in diet’ is good for body and mind, so I should not over-eat or fast.
- I should ‘take proper care of my body’, just as a traveler on horse-back takes care of his horse on the way, till he reaches his destination as body should neither be neglected nor be fondled.
- I ‘should not give priority to horoscopes’, prediction of astrologers, palmists and go on with my duties, fully believing Baba.
- Let me ‘remember Baba and His Chavadi procession’ daily before retiring and going to bed.
- After bath, let me apply Baba’s sacred ‘UDI’ on my forehead and take some of it mixed with water as holy Tirth. Because Udi is Baba’s prasad to us, it cures many physical and mental malady. Udi helps us to gain both our ends: material and spiritual.
- I should give the responsibility of any religious function in my house to Baba, because when we ‘surrender’ completely to Baba, then he sees that the religious functions in the house are duly executed and complied with all necessary formalities.
- Hari(Lord)protects him who has faith and patience. All wishes are fulfilled when a devotee has ‘firm faith’; knowing this fact I should ever keep my faith on Baba. Baba says: ‘As a wire puller I carry on all the actions of the man who trusts Me’.
- I should keep patience whatever may be the situation, because ‘Saburi(patience)’ is the mine of virtues, it removes all sins and afflictions, gets rid of calamities, casts aside all fears and gives us success. So, come what may, I shouldn’t leave but stick to my own bolster i.e. Guru(Baba) always and ever remain steady with Him.
- If any doubt or difficulty will surround me, I should know that my faith is being tested. That time I should ‘hold on steadily to Baba’, with full faith and continue my endeavor, my efforts will be ultimately crowned with success.
- If I wish for something then I should ‘ask Baba only not to any other’, when he is ready to give us whole gold-embroidered Shawl, then why go to others to steal rags.
- I should not entertain the sense of doer ship in doing good, as well as for bad deeds; I should be entirely ‘pride less and egoless’. If I become egoless, then my success is assured.
- For a greedy man there is no peace, neither contentment nor steadiness. So let me keep my mind ‘free from greed’, which can help me to choose the Good (Shreyas) from the pleasant (Preyas).
- I should try to ‘cultivate the virtues’ of forgiveness, calmness, disinterestedness, charity, benevolence, control of mind and body, egolessness ; as these are observed and practised by the disciples of Baba.
- I should try to ‘follow at least one of the nine types of Devotion[Nabadha Bhakti]’ faithfully, which will give me stability and peace of mind.
- I should have unbroken and unbounded ‘Love for Baba’. In the wake of love come devotion, dispassion, peace and liberation with all their treasures. Without love our reading, hearing, knowledge are of no avail.
- The only way to cross the ocean of Maya is to remember the Feet of Baba, Let me ‘take refuge in His feet’, because all others may leave us, but Sai won’t forsake us.
- By doing ‘Saptaha Parayana or Daily parayana’ of holy book ‘Sri Sai Satcharitra’, diseased get good health, the poor get wealth, the afflicted get prosperity, the ignorant gets knowledge, the mind gets unbounded happiness and the danger or calamity disappears. So let me study carefully some portion of this book regularly.
- Let me pray to Baba to call me Shirdi at least once in a year, so that I can get the blessings from the Samadhi Mandir and can spend some time ‘sitting in the lap of Dwarkamai’. As Baba says: “This Masjidmai is the merciful mother, She protects her children, Who rests in her shade, his troubles get over and he gets bliss”.
- Let me cast aside my egoism, ‘completely surrender’ myself to Him with body, mind and soul and thank Him always for everything
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Om Sairam. Greetings to all the wonderful Sai Devotees. I would like to sincerely thank the all the wonderful team members working on this blog, so that devotes like us could be benefited and can increase our faith and attachment towards our beloved Sai. Thank you Hetalji for this awesome blog. I have posted few of my experiences earlier and thank you once again for giving me an opportunity to share Sai miracles. My recent experience might be helpful to devotes to increase their faith, patience and trust towards our Baba who are waiting for any issues to get resolved. I am so sorry that this experience is too long as I don’t want to miss any detail. I tried to make it as short as possible. I also deeply apologize to Baba for the delay in posting the experience by few weeks.
Om Sai Ram, as mentioned in my previous experiences, about my career, financial and personal struggles which I am somehow able to withstand by Baba’s grace as Baba is holding my hands and trying to teach me faith and patience. In this experience I would like to describe Baba’s miracle in getting my visa approved. I came to US in 2013, as a F-1 and have completed my masters by December 2014. I started to look for employment opportunities starting from January 2015, although I found an opportunity it did not work out as I didn’t get my SSN in time. I was so disappointed but now I realize why our Baba let go of that opportunity as I was blessed with a better offer later. I had a big trouble getting my SSN number as my name is too long and in US they only have provision for 16 characters maximum. Baba was with all throughout my struggle and finally I was able to get my SSN number. In this process I lost my first chance to apply for H1B visa lottery as I didn’t have an SSN number by April and none of the employers hired me nor filed a visa for me. Though I was disappointed and felt low, I was kinda confident that I would get it in my second chance next year in 2016. Unfortunately, my application was not selected in the lottery in 2016 too. I convinced myself that may be Baba might have given the chance to someone who is in more need than me as I have one more chance pending next year. Also, though my visa application was not selected in lottery, I didn’t feel much bad because that year my fiancé’s visa was selected and approved. We both thanked Baba million times as something is better than nothing and that either one of was blessed and that was a bit relief. I was finally left with a last chance of applying in 2017 as my OPT (work authorization for students) ends in July 2017. As it was my last chance, I somehow found three employers who agreed to apply visa for me. Everyone inclUding me was pretty sure and confident that I would get my visa this year as at least one will be selected in lottery among the three applications. To everyone’s shock and surprise my visa was not selected in lottery even in 2017 my last chance to apply. I was shocked and dumb-folded and didn’t understand why things are happening to only me. I cried and cried for months together and was almost on the verge of depression. Even my parents did all the puja’s for my visa were disappointed. We all didn’t know what to do and my parents and fiancé were extremely sad for me. I was also so scared as I had so many financial responsibilities and loans to repay. I fought with Baba many times during this period as to why am I being punished like this whereas all my friends who applied first got it approved and were enjoying life while I am crying and suffering like this every day. Sorry for that Baba, maybe I had to suffer and pay for my previous karma.
I joined in college again for MBA and started working using internship option. All my earnings used to go towards college fee and I hardly had any savings. I used to cry a lot every day and my mental state got deteriorating. I used to get angry on everyone and for everything and always cry and started isolating myself from everyone. I even lost hopes on my life and had so many negative thoughts I used this our Baba miracles on this blog daily that was the one thing that gave me a tiny hope inside. With our Baba’s blessings, I was able to be part of Mahaparayan group and Vishnu Sahastranama Parayan groups. During 2018, when it was almost time to apply for H1visa again initially my employer created a big scene that he wouldn’t do it and I prayed to our Baba to please help me and finally that confusion was solved, and my application filed. I was extremely tensed and placed all my faith and hope on our Baba also completed Baba Navguvar Vrat. I was also crying daily, due to extreme tension and next year even my second masters would be completed, and I wouldn’t have any other way then. I love eating chocolate and can’t stay without chocolate at all either as drink, cake etc. I eat it every day in some or the other form. Starting from April I promised Baba that I wouldn’t eat chocolate until my visa gets approved. I didn’t even check the status of my application fearing disappointment. Thankfully, by gods grace my application was selected and I was so happy and tensed at the same time as I only to know that after an RFE was issued. I already published that experience in this blog. I did Baba Divya puja and daily prayed for my visa approval. Meanwhile my parents too did several puja and vrat. As, I meanwhile read a similar experience of another devotee who is the same exact situation as mine and got their visa approved. I felt that it was our Baba assuring me not to worry and everything will be fine. I used to ask Baba questions about my visa on question-answers site and Baba always gave a positive reply. Due to doubtful human tendency and past failures I was somehow not confident on my own fate and still depressed and tensed so much as days were passing by.
I have a different email accounts for personal and work purposes to communicate with my employer. I don’t access my work emails much often and there are lot of unread mails. Finally, in October while I was searching for some mail I need to send to my employer, I suddenly came across one mail in subject line as H1B visa approved. I passed that and for a second or two I kinda scrolled through other mails and suddenly it hit me, and I went back to previous page and found it. I was speechless as it finally happened. I immediately thanked Baba a million times as Baba blessed me finally and approved my visa in nick of time. I was so happy and went to temple evening offered coconut and milk pedha to our Baba and did 108 pradaksha thanking Baba for all his love and blessings. Today, I am planning to distribute chocolate in our Baba temple and finally start eating my favorite food. I promised Baba to share my experience in this blog as it might help others too who are in similar situation. Dear devotees please don’t be disappointed if something does not work first time, keep on our dear Baba and you are definite to succeed. Baba please bless me and Rajesh to get married soon with your grace and blessings and solve the misunderstanding and issues between our families. Thank you so much Baba for all the blessings once again. Koti Koti pranam Baba. Dear devotees please don’t lose hope and hold on firmly to our Baba’s feet. Even though things may not appear right now, but they will certainly improve in future. Just hold on to our Baba with faith and patience and let’s wait, while Baba make things right for us and help us succeed. Baba, I request you to please bless our parents and everyone in this world with good health and to lead a happy and peaceful life. Please bless us all to help people in need and have faith and patience Baba. I wish Baba would give me more chances to post on this blog frequently. Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidmahe Sacchidanandaya Dhimahi Thanno Sai Prachodayath. Anatha Koti Brahmanda Nayaka Rajadi Raja Yogi Raja Prabrahma Sri Sachidananda Satguru Sai Nath Maharaj ki Jai. Om Sairam
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: As always, I will begin this post by thanking Hetalji and team and helping me and other Sai devotees express our gratitude to Him by publishing posts of our experiences, including my first one, ‘A couple of Sai Baba Experiences’ (http://www.shirdisaibabaexperiences.org/2018/01/shirdi-sai-baba-miracles-part-1878_20.html). Thank you for allowing me to share my experiences with other Baba devotees. I’m a housewife living in Bangalore with my husband and son. I’ve been a strong devotee of Baba for several years now and have experienced many instances of his kindness and grace, which have strengthened my faith in him. Truly, no words can do justice to describe Baba’s love for His devotees and His unfailingly coming to their rescue in their time of need. Now I will describe a recent instance where Baba helped us get through a prolonged stressful situation.
My son lost his job around four months ago due to downsizing. He almost immediately got another job, but decided not to take it up as the company was of a similar size and reputation as his previous one and he didn’t want to risk the prospect of being made a downsizing target again. Besides this, he was also determined now to join a reputed MNC that would enhance his profile and give him better career prospects. My husband and I were somewhat dejected at his refusal of a real opportunity in favour of an uncertain possibility, as it’s very hard to get into the type of company he was aiming for. However, he was adamant about his preference and we gave in reluctantly. In all the years I have observed my son, I have felt disappointed at his not living up to his potential due to taking things easy, not making enough efforts due to being somewhat lazy and having defeatist ideas such as “if you can’t win, why try?”, and thus not even attempting many opportunities that he had a good shot at. But this time I was taken aback at the degree of focus, determination and perseverance he showed in using every online and offline resource at his disposal towards getting his dream job. Though I knew that his spirit and determination were strengthened not just by his resolve to go to a better place but were also tempered by the several setbacks he has suffered so far in the course of his career, his efforts this time made me wonder if this was really my son – I had never before seem him work this hard! His drive renewed hope in us and we looked forward to getting good news any moment. Alas, despite the unflagging efforts of my son, the situation did not change. At infrequent intervals, there would be indications of interest from recruiters but they never led anywhere. He even attended a few interviews but they didn’t result in anything. In this agonizing way, with every day beginning with hope and ending in depression, two months went by. At last, unable to stand this ordeal any longer, I prayed to Baba that I would do a Nav Guruvar Vrat (9-Thursday devotional ritual to Baba) and also a Saptah (reading of the Sai Satcharita in a week). Shortly after I commenced this two-pronged appeal to Baba, in the following month, my son finally got a call from a big multinational that he had dreamed of working in some day, and was asked to take a test as part of their recruitment process.
We became hopeful again as he gave everything to the test, and as he never lies about his performance, we felt certain that this would turn out well. Sadly, yet another month passed by and despite repeated attempts to reach them, he didn’t hear back from his recruiters. Finally, they gave him the feedback that though their Indian team had found his performance satisfactory, their onshore counterparts were not too sure his work met their standards and had declined him. We were at our wits’ end. It was the fourth month now, and my son had started showing signs of despair and his drive had slackened; he was no longer making the kind of intense effort he had surprisingly sustained for so long. When we were wondering what more he could do and how much more fate would test him, the same multinational called him out of the blue and Said that another position had opened up with them, for which his profile seemed even more suitable and he was asked to take up another test, which he again gave his 100% to. This time, happily, his candidature was taken forward and he was asked to take a call with senior managers who would assess him further. The call went well until the end, when the deciding manager told my son that though he was impressed with his overall experience and exposure, he was still unsure about his writing abilities and wanted him to take one more test, based on which the management would take a final call. We felt a mixture of resignation and frustration at this never-ending testing of both his abilities and patience, but knew that there was no alternative so we continued praying to Baba while my son made another intense effort to give his very best performance in this ultimate test. Though he worked tirelessly over three days, his nerves were on edge and he couldn’t sleep on the night of the last day. So he got up during the small hours of the morning and decided to allay his anxiety by refining and rewriting his test so only the best version would be sent to the recruiters. After submission, a tense wait followed. Though we were exhausted by this never ending test of shraddha (faith) and saburi (patience), we were equally determined to firmly grasp Baba’s feet and believe in Him while doing our duty. My son had started writing “Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai” in a prayer book and he had already completed two of these books and had started his third, while I had started yet another saptah. Despite his mood swings caused by his situation, I was heartened to see him unfailingly writing Baba’s name in the prayer book after smearing udi (Baba’s sacred ash) on his forehead every day after bathing – his resolve to take Baba’s name was as strong as his efforts to get a job of his choice. Finally, Baba’s leela played out to its climax, as the long-awaited mail finally came. The recruiters had been satisfied with my son’s performance in the final test and had decided to extend an offer to him. We thanked Baba profusely for finally giving us relief. I believe that it was Baba’s will that gave my son this never-before-seen determination to do whatever it took to land a job of his choice and not settle for anything less. And it was also Baba’s will that my son’s dream was finally realized. We can’t understand the myriad ways in which Baba pulls strings to grant our wishes, and we can’t express our gratitude enough for this happy circumstance. May Baba thus give his devotees the strength of spirit to face every challenge in their lives and bless their efforts so that their desires get realized. Om Sai Ram!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Dear Hetal ji, It is not enough to just say thank you for maintaining this blog site, which has been providing me the hope and inner strength to deal with all the day to day events in this samsAra sAgara (worldly life). May Sai be with you and all the readers! Kindly keep my post anonymous.
I am not a great writer but I am humbly requesting Sai to help me compose this. I am married with 2 wonderful children. It has been about 8 years since Sai decided to introduce Himself to me and pulled me to his world. He is my strong pillar I lean on to and many times he has shown me that he is just right around and watching me. A couple of the many instances: After I finished reading Sai Satcharitra, I asked Sai to show me some signs of what I should read next. He clearly showed me through many signs that I should start learning/reciting Vishnu Sahasranamam.
Another instance was: I love seeing Sai in saffron robe and whenever I visit Sai mandir, I long to see Him in saffron and most of the time I visit by myself. For a long time, I was so disappointed that Sai didnt give me a chance to see Him in Saffron. Last week, I went with my family and to my great delight, Sai was beautifully dressed in Saffron and looks like He wanted to me get my family. Since we were early to Aarthi, for the very first time the every member of our family was given a chance to serve HIM, including feeding water and prasad, light the lamp and start the Aarthi. Though my mind was fully pre-occupied with worldly worries when I stepped into the mandir, this day, I was totally transported in to a different world where my thoughts were filled only with Saimma and was literally trembling in ecstasy. Thank You Saimma. You keep showing me that you are always around me and holding me tight. Right now, our family is going through a tough time. My husband who is very well qualified person, has been out of job for the past 2+ years. Every day, for the past 2 years, has been hell for us and I don’t have any other remedy to alleviate the situation but keep uttering Sai’s name day in and day out. While we are going through this, Sai is teaching me a lot of lessons and I too changed a lot. Sai has his own way of teaching. I was not a very understanding and not a very supportive wife. I was also not a confident person though I have a decent job and can very well support my family, I have always felt financially very insecure to raise my kids.
Sai literally changed me overnight with some course of events, and I REALLY know that our Sai is the one who orchestrated the events and He keeps showing me that He is the father who guides and teaches me life lessons. We have completely lost peace of mind and there were times I became insomniac when I could hardly sleep for 2 hours. I am just strongly holding His feet tight to get past this stage. Right now, when I have just changed because of Sai, it feels like its too late – my husband now wants to move to another country which has quite a different education system and my son is in middle school. As a supportive wife, I should be supporting his decision, at the same time, my son has to go through this big change and I need to quit my job. Even after the move, we have to live separately. Saimma, please help your daughter and her family. I really wanted to post when he is placed in a good job locally, but I really dont see light at the end of the tunnel. Saimma, this testing phase is dragging for too long and please show us the light soon. I am having a hard time to not loose my faith and patience. Sorry Saimma, I have fought with you many times but I consider you my closest in this world with whom I can show all my emotions. Am I not your daughter to take that liberty? Thank you Saimma for all the many good things you have provided to me in my life – my wonderful kids, health, finance, wonderful parents and inlaws and many more and thank you for changing my attitude. You have taught me how to appreciate what I have. I am putting the burden of giving my husband a good job locally or start his own company on you. Also, please fullfil my wish to visit Shirdi with my family and I already feel how emotional I would be the moment I land on Shirdi soil. Always at your feet. Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am an unlucky woman born and suffering due to fate.
Baba, I dont remember if I promised to you on this matter or not but felt like posting, so writing this. If I had promised and didnt post the day I got the offer letter I am very very sorry appa. I got the job in my dream company just because of you, nothing else. Though it was through friends I saw you in those friends. I am damn sure, you interviewed me and you only answered all the questions and selected me. Thanks a lot appa. You know how much this job means to me at this point of time. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you appa. Atleast here I should learn the process well and do well and grow faster without any politics or issues. Please bless me and help me for that pa. I am really guilty but as I dont have anyone to ask for or who can find a suitable match for me placing the request in your foot pa. Please bless me with a married life and atleast one kid. You know for how many years im dreaming and crying and waiting to get married. Do you think 36 yrs is a small age for a female to get married? I am not in position to wait pa please understand. My sibling has to get married, my parents are getting older, I am getting old too. Please give meaning to my life. Send me a man of my choice and who will really take care of me. I have to gain respect and trust on men based on my life partner only. So please send me a real man who can treat me well. Atleast by Dec alliance should get fixed and maximum by Jan I should get engaged and married max by April 2019 pa. This is definitely not the time limit set by me to you. You know what I am undergoing and how I am suffering everywhere and from everyone. This time limit is for me pa, please understand that. Excuse me if I had spoken something wrong but dont leave me. You know the result whether I am going to get married or not. If no is the answer please stop my breath before 2019 is born please Baba. I know you would understand my pain and why I am saying this. Please forgive me, be with me and bless me appa. Take care appa. I will post my experience if what I seek happens.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Hello everyone, I am here to share Sai Baba Miracle. Thank you all who are reading experiences and providing suggestions in comment section to the people who need guidance. Thank you to the one who maintain this blog and post posts in a timely manner.
I had a laptop and water fell on it. I thought it’s going to be okay but, I gave to a friend and he Said it died. Now, here the problem starts. The friend was insisting to look into my harddrive and access my files. I was not okay with someone looking into my files and started praying to Baba. That friend is professional, computer person and could have easily went into it. Due to Baba’s grace, he didn’t had enough time and didn’t had correct lead to connect to the hard drive. Then, I met him and got my hard drive and he was still insisting to get my files. Baba really saved me and no one looked onto my files. Thank you SaiNath. I didn’t had anything wrong information in my files, It’s just that revealing too much of yourself to people can cause issues in life and I want to avoid issues. Another reason, it’s good to maintain cordial relations but, being an open book in this world makes you vulnerable and people out there can be their best or their worst, depending on their circumstances. Thank you Sai once again and keep your kind grace on us. You know everyone’s heart and desires, please help everyone overcome their struggles and keep faith on you and please increase my SABURI and SHRADHA, I feel like I am running out of it. Thank you everyone for keeping the oil burning.
More from SaiYugNetwork.com
- Vaikuntha Ekadashi – Shri Sai Baba’s Nirvikalpa Samadhi, Shri Guru Dattatreya Jayanti & Christmas Day Celebrations on ShirdiSaiBabaStories.Org