Shirdi Sai Baba Miracles and Leela in this Post:
Shirdi Sai Devotee Aparna from USA says: My name is Aparna. Now I am staying in America with my family (Husband and kids who are 7 years and 2 years). I am very happy to say that I am also a part of Mahaparayan. Before Mahaparayan I did not know so many leelas and experiences of many beloved devotees. I love Baba so much, want to surrender Him fully but because of family and household things I am not able to do as much as I want to. Coming to Baba’s blessings I want to share 2 experiences here: 1. Baba saved me in dream and 2. Baba’s darshan on Father’s day.
1. Baba Saved Me In Dream: After I became member of Mahaparayan, I was happy within heart that I am able to remember and think of Baba every day. In 2017 Nov. last Monday of the month, if I remember exactly I got a dream like this. All my family members were in one of the family function where all were sitting and eating food. My kids (7 years, 1.5 years) were playing here and there running around. One of the kid of a relative saw some different type of machine like space ship flying in the sky and showed to all of us. But within few seconds another one followed and fell on ground and in a span of seconds seemed like an earthquake started. All the buildings started collapsing, ground started to break and we all were falling down in that but somehow my mind and heart was so light not bothering of all. I was in a position of laying and eyes were open. Mind and heart was chanting Sairam Om Sai Om Sai. I had fallen just like that to some place like someone placed me from their hands. Without any hurt I got up. But my mind was still on Sai. I saw around that some hospital people serving all the wounded people from the incident around. But still I was not bothering of my family members, even my small kids and without checking for them I just moved away from that place thinking of Sai. Heart and mind fully were on Sai alone. This is the dream I got. I don’t know how to take this and what Sai wants to convey me. I was in a confused state that time. Later I got convinced by my self-thinking that Sai wants to say “Don’t worry of your human relations; just keep your mind on me. I will take care of you”. See how sweet our Sai is. He knows our heart’s wishes and makes us calm by His leelas.
2. Baba’s Darshan On Father’s Day: My birthday came on last Thursday of May month. I prayed Baba for His blessings in any form. I thought my husband will take me to the Baba’s temple. As it was a weekday I couldn’t ask him also after office as he had to take my son for the activity class also. He asked me but I felt he didn’t ask me whole heartedly. I told that was ok as next day Friday we would go. But next day he forgot and even weekend also he did not mention. I am a person who sometimes doesn’t want to ask for myself. Days went on. I left that but that pain was still there. As my in-laws came to USA for a visit we took them to Pittsburgh and wheeling Bhrundhavan temple on June 16, 17 weekends. We covered wheeling on Saturday afternoon and by evening we reached Pittsburgh and Balaji darshan were also done. My husband was checking what to cover next day and I said Jain temple. Later we can come to Balaji temple for one more darshan and started to our home place. But the next day, Sunday morning my husband met someone (Baba’s person – doot I felt) at reception and he told my husband to visit Baba temple which was the first Baba temple in whole of America. So my husband took us to Jain temple first. There we had all God’s darshan and at the same time another family was also there when we all were taking prasadam. One lady reminded and told to all “Happy Father’s day”. I was happy as that day was special. After that we went to Baba’s temple where we did Baba’s darshan, witnessed homam and felt very relaxed and happy. When we thought to start afternoon 12 o’clock Aarti started. My heart was very happy that I was able to attend Aarti. But other side I was thinking of my husband as he had to drive long and if I make delay he would start screaming and for my in-laws also aarti is not so important. My husband said we will move. With a heavy heart I said ok. Then I stayed there for a few mins turned to my husband’s side and said that we will stay till Aarati and after that we will have prasadam in canteen and then we will start for home from there. He said ok. Wow I was too happy was able to stay till Aarti. I got 3 chances to hold Aarti plate and gave Aarti to Baba. That time I realised and tears rolled in my eyes when I remembered father’s day and my birthday gift. What else gift you want? I felt like Baba chose me as His child and He wanted me to come near Him to realise His gift that “Baba Is My Father Is My Gift”. I was able to do Aarti to my father and got blessings from my father. I felt so, so happy and overwhelmed. It was the reward of Saburi for my birthday gift. Later I got to know from my husband that when he said to me to start after Aarti had started that time my husband was holding my 2 years son. That time my son hit him on his head very hardly simply without any reason, my husband felt that Baba had hit him as he asked me to start. So when I told him that we will stay till Aarti he agreed. Baba my father, has chosen me as His child. I need not fear for any human relation things. Baba my Father will take care. Happy to share my happiness to all. Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Hello everyone, I’m like you all who love Baba immensely. Right now I’m in Shirdi writing this post. I have experienced many miracles of our beloved Sai. Coming to Shirdi is one amongst those wonderful miracles. Thank You Sai. Coming to my experiences I would like to share with you few of them.
1. One day I wanted to go to Baba’s temple in Hyderabad and offer a coconut but when I went to the shop, it was closed and there was no other shop nearby. I had no choice. I went and offered my prayers to Baba. When I came outside, the shop was open. I felt happy and bought the coconut and offered it to the God.
2. One day there was a big fight between my mom and dad. I didn’t know how to resolve and I just prayed to Baba and left the problem at His feet. As expected the problem got solved within no time.
3. This one is about my brother. My parents and I were worried about my brother’s job and marriage. I was thinking about it and reading Sai miracles on this blog and I came across this wonderful message “Don’t give up ever! Miracles happen every moment. Strengthen your trust in Sai to the point where miracles become a way of life. Your unconditional trust in Sai will make miracles happen.” This message gave immense boost to me.
4. The day after I read the message that was mentioned in the above miracle, my experience which I had already written for this blog was published. My joy knew no bounds. Thank You Sai.
5. Next immediate miracle I experienced was my brother got his job confirmed. It was another big miracle for us.
6. By Baba’s grace we were able to build a house. Big thank You from our hearts to Baba for making our dream come true.
7. My mind was restless for few months. No matter how much I tried hard I couldn’t control it. There were so many quarrels in my family. I was tired of hearing many things against me. But ultimately Baba came to my rescue and helped me come out of it.
8. My parent’s land got registered on their name after nearly 30 years. They had bought the land but didn’t get registered on their name due to my dad’s negligence. But by Baba’s blessings it got sorted out.
9. Coming to Shirdi is one of the happiest things for any Sai devotee. This miracle I’m experiencing now. Koti Koti Pranam Prabhu. Baba, as a human our desires are never ending until our last breath. I pray to Your lotus feet that please make us desire less. Please take care of everyone. Love You immensely Sai. Baba, bless everyone.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Hi devotees. Though my family is a staunch devotee of Baba; I felt love for Baba when problems came into my life.
It was Feb 2013. My brother was a heavy drinker. One night he drank, came and started screaming on my dad and mom. He got an axe and wanted to kill my dad for no reason. My mother asked my dad to hide himself in puja room which was next to my room. I too locked my room from inside and went to pooja room and took my mom too with me. Brother started searching for us and he broke my room’s door. Then he started breaking pooja room’s door which we had locked from inside. I and my father were pulling the door from inside and my mother was praying to Baba and Hanumanji. He made a hole in the door and was about to come inside. He was shouting and abusing all of us. I started praying to Baba to please help or my brother will kill my parents. All of a sudden police came. We still don’t know who called them. They said that they were going from there and heard shouting. They took my brother and after an hour they sent him back. It was Baba only Who saved us. My brother doesn’t drink now. I am sorry Baba for posting it too late. Baba has showed me His presence many times. I will share a few more later. My husband is jobless for last 8 months. I asked Baba in Q & A and I got answers which helped me in this tough time. Please devotees pray to Baba for my husband’s job. May Baba shower His blessings on all of us. Jai Sai Ram.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Jai Sai Baba. I am a devotee of Baba since my childhood.
I came to know about this site in 2011 when I got in trouble. That was the time when my faith increased in Baba. He pulled me. I was in love with a wrong guy who was my colleague. He dumped me. After 2 months of our breakup I got a call from one guy. He told me that he had got few snaps of mine with a guy. I was shattered and fully broken from inside. He started blackmailing me. I refused to pay him a single penny. Still he keeps calling me. This went on for almost 2 years. Every time I asked him to show me the photos he said they were with some other guy. From inside I knew he was not having any snaps. But the torture he gave me (giving blank calls at my landline during night) and messaging me that he would tell everything to my parents was unbearable. I wanted to end my life but every time Baba saved me by giving some sign. One night he came drunk to my home. It was 1:00 am. He acted as if he doesn’t know me and someone has told him to go to my house. My father opened the door. I don’t know from where I got courage. I told everything to my parents. My parents were little upset but they supported me. They talked to that guy next day and found that there were no snaps. On that day I slept peacefully after so many restless nights. Baba was there to help me. Friends I want to say don’t hide anything from your parents. They may scold you but would never let you down. I would have died for no reason but Baba knew everything and He took me out from this problem. Jai Sai Ram.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: I and my husband have been the devotees of Sai Baba for many years and have witnessed many unexpected miracles over the years. Like many other devotees, we all bow down at His Blessed Feet for saving us from grave problems and dire consequences of our ignorant actions. Sai Baba always listens to our heartfelt cries and holds our hands, forgives our sins and makes us a better person. Thanks you for creating this platform for all devotees to connect with each other.
My husband went to the cinema with my son and after that went for shopping for personal stuff. At the cash registry he found that his wallet was missing. By this time he had been to various parking lots and to the theatre. The wallet contained many important cards and Sai Baba’s pictures. The chances of recovery were slim. We prayed fervently to Sai Baba for recovery of this wallet. He went back to the theatre and was told the show which was going on would end at 9:30 pm. My husband waited there with a heavy heart, not sure if he could recover it. Losing this would have meant huge problems as his driver’s license was also in it. By Sai Baba’s blessing he found the wallet wedged between the two seats and nobody had taken it. It was a real Sai Baba miracle. Sai Baba does not disappoint anybody. Pray with pure heart and things do change with His help. Om Sai Baba Namah!
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I’m a small devotee of Baba who regularly reads this blog. Thanks to Hetalji and team for maintaining this blog and reconfirming our faith in Baba. I was required to submit my previous employment related certificates in my office and hence started searching for it in my home. However I wasn’t able to find it. I searched every nook and corner of my home for it. Seeing me panic, my brother and mother also started searching for it. I prayed Baba to help me find the certificates. Suddenly I remembered that the reason I was not finding it was because I had received them online and had not taken a print of it. Thank You very much Baba for helping me find my certificates. Without them, I don’t know how I could join my new employer. Baba, now please make the new employer agree to pay the complete notice period buyout amount since You know how huge the amount is. Anantakoti Brahmandanayaka Rajadhiraj Yogiraj Parabrahma Shri Sacchidananda Satguru Sainath Maharaja Ki Jai.