Shirdi Sai Baba Miracles and Leela in this Post:
Sai Baba’s Presence And Udi Miracle
Shirdi Sai Devotee Siri from India says: Pranaam to all Sai devotees. Firstly, I would like to thank from bottom of my heart to Hetal ji for creating this platform. This website has been my stress buster over years and it is increasing tremendous faith on Shri Bhagawan Satya Sai Baba. I am Siri from India, devotee of Sai Baba from childhood.
I would like to share some of my experiences with Sai Baba. Sai blessed our entire family to step abroad for the first time. As the major finance for the trip has been managed by my brother( elder to me ) and Father, my mother and I had followed them. My brother right from his childhood hates me. I had cried and still crying in front of Sai Baba for giving me such a sibling. My parents love me and my brother equally, but they are helpless in this case. Even at the sight of me, my brother gets irritated. He yells at me using harsh words all the time. Words which bring tears in my eyes will always be on the tip of his tongue. Since, my mother would not travel without me (Because, all four of us are travelling for the first time), my brother agreed to put finances for the trip for me as well.
While, we are in Malaysia, my brother was cursing for some silly reasons and he kept on cribbing and hurting me without my parent’s notice. I was so happy that Baba blessed me to step abroad, but I kept on crying entire trip because of my brother and without the notice of my parents as they would feel bad. While, I was crying on the road and walking on streets of Malaysia, talking to Baba that I am not able to take this pain and I am feeling very alone and shouting within myself with tears filled in eyes imagining His presence and I badly wanted to see Baba’s picture. With full of pain, I was crossing the road, I accidentally dropped my handkerchief, to pick that up I had to turn back and walk. So, to pick that up I turned back and took few steps ahead and Wonder of Wonders! I saw Baba’s picture in a car parked in front of me. Picture was facing the engine of the car. Trust me, I could hardly see people around and roads were empty but still I saw Baba’s picture on a car facing towards me. He proved that I was not alone and Lord Sai pa was with me. I became numb for few minutes and wiped my happy tears and continued my trip.
Few minutes back, cried because of pain and within fraction of seconds, He made me smile and wiped my tears. Baba, You always give me answer that I am not alone and I am with and You proved that to me every time. I feel so blessed Sai Baba. You know my situation right now Sai. I know You are testing my patience while being with me. Please guide me to take right steps in my life. Koti pranam to Your holy feet Sai. Kindly, bless our Family and also bless the millions of Your devotees worldwide. I love You Sai Pa. Dear Devotees, Trust in Sai wholeheartedly with Patience. He never leaves His Devotees alone. Akhilanda Koti Brahmanda Nayaka Rajadhi Raja Yogi Raja Parabrahma Sadguru Satchitananda Samartha Sadguru Shri Sainath Maharaj ki Jai!
2) Coming to my second experience- Sai Baba’s Udi Miracle. I was recently diagnosed with jaundice and there were so many effects along with jaundice like throat pain, fever, headache, liver issues, and indigestion. I have been to all the doctors around and there were days where I had taken 17 antibiotics in a day but still was of no use. I was very weak as I was not able to eat because of jaundice food restriction and I was not able to even swallow water because of throat pain. Taking Medicines used to be hell because of tremendous pain in the throat. Jaundice was slowly curing but the throat pain was unbearable. I was crying and crying and my parents consulted almost all doctors but their medicines neither relieved nor was able to cure my pain. Felt so helpless waiting for Sai Pa to bless me. While this was happening, my best friend’s wedding was there and I badly wanted to attend it. Despite of my situation, I prepared to take next early morning flight to Bangalore. Before night, my mother gave me curd rice made like a paste and she told me to try having it as I was without food for months and also I had to travel next day. I was not able to take even a spoon and started holding my throat and crying with pain. Seeing all this, my parents insisted to cancel my trip. I was crying in pain and I did not wish to cancel my trip. I remembered that I was having Shirdi Baba Udi which we got it from Shirdi when we travelled last time. Instead of regular vitamin tonic which I usually take in the night, I took Udi mixed in water and left my pain to Baba. Next morning I still had pain. I took Sabudana mixed with milk as it could be easily swallowed in that pain. Before night, I remember I got an answer from Baba’s website, “Do not start in the Morning, start after afternoon Meals.” I had got the answer after booking the flight. While I was on my way to Airport was thinking why Baba told me this and felt bad that no where I could see Baba’s picture as well. To my fate, I missed my Morning flight reached after Boarding closed despite of starting on time from Home. I waited at the airport. As, I do not wish to go back thinking this was definitely Baba’s plan, I took next flight which was at 12 pm afternoon to Bangalore. Reached afternoon around 2 pm and met my friend and was very happy to see her as Bride. She told me go and have lunch and come. I forgot about throat pain all these while and I casually went and had Happy Karnataka Wedding Meal. That was the first time I was eating after months. After I finished my meal, I remembered my throat pain and I wondered how I was able to swallow. My joy knew no bounds that Baba’s Udi cured my throat overnight. I was so happy and called my parents and informed them about it. They were very happy that Sai Baba cured my pain and I was able to eat food after months.
After the wedding, I had been to my friend’s place to sleep at night. Knowing that I had jaundice, my friend’s mother who is an ardent devotee of Lord Shirdi Sainath, gave me a cup of hot coffee which I had been missing because of my health and told me to have it and take rest. I was feeling feverish at the night but was able to sleep. Next Morning, my friend’s mother prepared oil less breakfast which I was able to eat heartily and thanked her and Sai Baba for the food and from then on my health started improving day by day and now I am happy and healthy due to Baba’s grace and Love. Baba’s medicine is magical, I am not really able to express how happy I felt that Baba’s love and grace cured my pain. Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha! Sai, keep guiding us and shower Your Love on all the devotees who are suffering and remove their pain and tears in their Lives. Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai. Be Good and Do Good, Sai will be pleased.
Sai Baba – The Architect Of Our Life
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Sai Ram to all devotees who are reading this. My heartfelt thanks to all the admins for maintaining such a wonderful site. It is here that all Sai devotees get the platform to pour over their heart’s content in the form of their experiences with our Lord God Sai. Only a Sai devotee can understand how another Sai devotee feels. For the rest of mankind, who have not had the good fortune of being in Baba’s fold, these experiences may sound abnormal, unbelievable or simply hallucination. But we all know how Baba is with us always and manifests Himself to His devotees, sometimes in person, sometimes in dreams and at other times gives us indication of His presence through many Leelas. My humble pranam to everyone here and to the admins. I am a devotee from Kolkata. I have shared many experiences on this site before. I have taken refuge in Baba’s Charan since 2002. I see Him in every God or Goddess. Whenever I See any picture or murti, of any God or Goddess, the words that escape my lips are “Om Sai Ram” .
The experience I want to share now is regarding my joining the Mahaparayan and AASM. I am going through very trying times. In fact this is the worst phase of my life so far. I don’t feel like doing anything at all. I forget my domestic duties, I don’t like to eat or dress up, I don’t exercise anymore, in fact, life is sort of a blur now. The only solace I find is in the Feet of my Guru Sai. I read His books, worship Him, meditate on Him, talk to Him and follow this website on a regular basis. Earlier also, I would do all these things, but on and off. Like normal human tendency, when now I am in trouble, I have taken refuge in my Baba Sai.
I was very keen to be connected to other Sai Devotees. I wanted to join Sai whatsapp groups. While going through this site, somewhere around early March, 2018 I came to know about Mahaparayan. The more I read about it, the more did I want to join in. I filled up a p-form and submitted. And I waited for reply. I knew that there must be hundreds of devotees who wanted to join, but were unable to, due to unavailability of slots. I was also trying to join the AASM groups by clicking on the links. But all the groups were filled. But I kept faith in My Baba, that if He wills it, I will definitely get to be a part of these Divine Endeavours. Then, all of a sudden, on 14th march, I got to know about the formation of the 2nd series of Mahajaap. I immediately clicked on the links. I got my confirmation and my roll number on the 15th of March for the AASM. I was so happy that Baba has given me the opportunity to chant His Holy Name. Though I was planning to visit Shirdi right from January, nothing was materializing. In the AASM groups, we were doing Naam Saptah in the week prior to Ram Navami. Just two days into the Naam Saptah, and miraculously my trip to Shirdi was arranged. Also, on Ram Navami, by Sai Maa’s Grace, I got to do Abhisekam of Sainath in the Mukundapur temple. I then, joined some other whatsapp groups that I found link online. From one of these groups, I got in touch with Neha Dhanpalji, by sheer coincidence and good luck. She added me to some more Sai whatsapp groups. I was so happy. Then after few days, Nehaji asked me if I was part of Mahaparayan. When I answered in the negative, she told me that she could help me out by referring my name to Laveenaji. But, she said, (I wholly believe too), it all depends on Baba. But as luck would have it, I was accepted to be a part of MP-210. I was absolutely elated and could not hold my tears. Thanks to Nehaji and Laveenji for giving me the chance. And to top it all, I started my Parayan on the day I was travelling to Shirdi i.e. on 29th March. And I was so happy that I started it with Chapter 48, which always makes me most emotional. I felt that it was Swami’s way to tell me, “ Place entire Faith in Me and you will soon get your object”. Incidentally, from the same day, I also started Parayan through our local Mandir group. So this is how Maharaj Sai had planned my journey towards Mahaparayan and Anant Akhand Sai Mahajaap with eye to the minutest details. I or rather we had a wonderful trip to Shirdi. Had delightful Darshan of Our Baba and felt His blessings immensely. I will share my experiences in Shirdi in my next post.
Sai Baba’s Blessings For My Love
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from US says: Hi All, I live in moderately populated city in USA. I moved to this location work-wise and here I found the man of my life. It was the love at first sight for both of us though we did not proceed further for few months. He and his family are big Sai devotees. Once he told me to fast for Sai Baba on Thursday but as I was a big non vegetarian fan I avoided his message that time. I told him my mom was fasting on behalf of me. Recently I lost my job due to some budget issue in the company. I couldn’t see my love and spend time being with him everyday. We had some misunderstanding and lost contact. I was so depressed and stopped doing poojas or praying God.
Now my experience. One night suddenly I had a dream of myself and my man going to temple in our place which has a Sai idol and he was asking me to pray nicely to Sai Baba. Surprisingly, this guy had never come with me to this temple. I got up at midnight and was unable to sleep. Felt like Sai Baba was telling me something. I started googling and then read about 9 week’s vrat. I remembered about this guy telling me to fast. I understood it was Sai Baba’s Leela to make me understand the importance of fasting through His devotee. Then I decided to start with my 9 days vrat. I was all ready for the first Thursday. I had to bring flowers, fruits and milk to start my vrat. Wednesday was too cold here and I couldn’t go out. I thought of going on Thursday morning and doing the pooja in the evening. Suddenly that night I ended up with severe toothache (I was taking medicines). Morning it was getting even worse, I couldn’t sleep till 6am. I prayed Baba to give me some sleep and then I slept for two hours. Then when I got up, I asked Him, is He not interested in me starting the vrat. I started crying that I can’t continue. Asked Him to reduce my pain and give me strength to take bath, go to the shop and get all the necessary things for pooja. In the evening around 4, my pain reduced and quickly went and brought all the things for pooja. While coming back, I was praying to Baba, that it’s been few days I saw my love, can You show me him somewhere(we stay close by ). Miraculously when I came back home, his car passed and he had come to his house. Though I saw him from far, I could see his image. I took it as Baba’s blessings and started the vrat. As promised to Baba I am writing this experience. I am waiting to see His miracle by the end of 9th week. Praying for my love to come back before I finish my vrat and Baba giving me a good job and blessings to both of us with long lasting love. I believe in His power and Sairam. Now I am praying to bring my love to the same temple once we meet again. Trust Him and I am sure He will help us. I will surely comeback and write about finding my lost man soon. Baba You know what situation I am in and You know my desires are not wrong. Shower me and everyone who comes to You with Your love and blessings.
Shirdi Sai Devotee Bhavya from India says: Hello devotees I’m Bhavya from Hyderabad. I used to trust Baba since childhood but experienced His miracles from 2012.Thanks to Hetalji and team for providing such a platform. May Baba always shower His blessings on your team. Please attach a photo of Baba.
Yesterday night 11th April 2018 at midnight 12 my baby started crying suddenly. I prayed to Baba if she sleeps peacefully I would post this experience here. After finishing my prayer my baby slept peacefully. Thank You Baba for taking care of Your child. As I promised I posted the experience. Baba please fulfill my wish waiting for other miracle. Om Sairam.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram to all my friends here. Please see the miracles and life given by Sai Baba to me. If one or two I can list out here. There are plenty to list out. Baba is everything for me. He is life, love nothing but Baba is only the soul of me. I have faced lot many problems. All the time He solved them very easily. His presence is everywhere. Please read my experiences below.
1. I used to work for an organization for very less payment. I started studying MCA to improve my career. I was unable to focus on studies and left with 11 back logs at last. That too that was the last year to complete. Even I could not open few books due to other works. One of my friends told about Baba miracles and how Baba used to save. I prayed truthfully about my situation. With full confidence in Baba I went for the exams and wrote them. It was really a miracle happened, Baba cleared all my papers at a time. Everyone was surprised. That is Baba!
2. I have lost my earlier job, attended more than 20 interviews, but of no use. I prayed to Baba; You are the life, truth and everything. Finally I got a job.
3. I was unable to survive due to lack of knowledge. But Baba did everything and made me to stand over there. Even I got promoted here. Before doing anything I used to pray deeply. I am nothing in-front of Him. I kept on asking Him like Baba shall I do this, shall I do that. Baba used to reply for that, I did whatever Baba said. I realized that everything is correct and accurate. Every second Baba proved and safe guarded me. As my friend told you have ask Baba before you are doing anything. She is correct, why because. Baba is everywhere. Believe me.
4. Again I got a problem in the job; I know that Baba will take care. Miracle of Baba is shown here. I got a job in my dream company.
5. Baba always used to save me on my personal problems. I keep on chanting Sairam. I never replied hardly to in-laws. Even they hurted me a lot. As Baba told have faith, keep Shardda & Saburi.
6. Baba saved me and my kid plenty of times from health issues.
7. Baba is with us. That way we are alive. We are having food from Baba’s bowl. Getting money from Baba’s Hundi. Om Sai Ram. Maa Baap Hi Sai. (Sai is our mother and father)
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: I am Sai devote from USA. Baba is always there for me. He always shows me His presence when I ask. I am so lucky to be His daughter. Especially when I am sad He comes to me like a mother comes to her child. Without Him I am nothing. Coming to my experience my husband’s project was completed at the end of 2017. After that he was looking for a new job. I knew that Baba will help him to find a new job. I asked Baba to please tell me when he will find a new job. That day I had a dream that he would get job on 2nd February. He attended interview on January 31st. Then we came to know that on February 2nd he got that job. I was so happy that how much Baba loves me. After believing in Baba I never worry for things how and what will happen. I always believe whatever happens, Baba will be there to protect and He will teach and help me how to come out of that situation with Shraddha & Saburi. Thank you Hetalji and team for doing this wonderful job. So many times Baba has answered my questions through this website.
Have An Experience To Share? Click Here
Lesson For Life – The Universal Prayer
More from SaiYugNetwork.com
© Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba – Member of SaiYugNetwork.com
Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram.
Omsairam…bless my father and brother with a good health….forgive our sins baba
Love You Sai!
Om Sai Ram 🙏
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Sai Kripa Karo,Kripa Karo
Baba please help amd save my parents with good health and wealth…. Sai never leave us. ……treat my sister….. Help my father saima…… Please help me in studies… Saima
Baba,you are my saviour. Without you I am nothing.Give me solace at your lotus feet.Baba I don't know when my testing time will be over.Baba please help …BABA
OM SAI RAM