Shirdi Sai Baba Miracles and Leela in this Post:
Anonymous Sai Devotee from India says: I am a devotee of Sainath since 20 years. I had lost touch with Him during my stay and regained faith once again about 4 years back. I would like to thank the creators of this wonderful page for providing each one of us with an opportunity to share and care and most importantly pray to our Sainath to bless each one of us with love and care.
In my journey called life, over which I have no control over the final destination, but only desire to reach places and time zones and achieve milestones, which one wishes for. Baba on more than many occasions has been kind and blessed me by fulfilling all that He thought that I deserved. Some or most of my milestones have been blessed by the Almighty and this has been made possible by believing in Him and putting complete faith and trust in His maya and by my humble salutations to Him through 9 weeks Sai Vratha with utter devotion. Due to many incidents that have occurred in my journey thus far, I am mentioning the highlights of these incidents.
1. Sale of our house to fund buying another house. I still remember, we had paid the down payment, borrowed a loan for funding our new house, with a hope to clear the same by selling our old house. Even though we had put up a notice to sell, almost a year back, I was not able to find a buyer for the same. With mounting pressure to clear my loan, I was under tremendous pressure. It was then, when I started the 9 weeks vrata and before the end of 4th week, I was able to complete the sale and clear my loan.
2. Exploring opportunities to come back to my home town with a new job. I had moved to a difficult location within India and hence wanted to come back to my home town as my immediate family was suffering. I started exploring opportunities and within no time, once I started the 9 weeks Vrata, I got a good break and opportunity to come back to my location.
3. Life is never one straight line. If it were we would never need to remember anyone, let alone Baba or any God for that matter. That is what people call KARMA. Which is nothing but a process of purification of Mind, Body and Soul. Though I have been going through a lot of difficulties since last 9 months, I feel Baba seems to have no love for me and does not understand the pain, humiliation and desperation that I have been going through. I believe that He was trying to teach me the values of people, money, respect and most importantly importance of having faith in not only oneself but in Baba and all other Gods that one believes in. As he has mentioned in Sai Satcharitra – Not even a leaf would move without His blessings, I guess that is the eternal truth, because – Though I had promised myself and my beloved Baba to write my small experience long, long time back, today is the day I believe, I have been permitted to share it with the world.
4. Experience of Life continues – Today as I prepare to win my little battles and over my challenges of life, I honestly seem to have learnt a few lessons for life and continue to harbour and anchor faith that, “whatever happens, happens for good.” With faith and trust I am sure, things would only change for better and better. My love for Baba and His love for me and all His devotees would only grow more and more.
5. Blessing required – Love, Happiness, Respect and Peace in life. Om Sainath. Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai – Hindu Prayers.
Anonymous Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram. Thank you Hetal ji and team for this wonderful blog. I can’t thank you enough for creating this site. I read it regularly. I experience peace on reading it. Baba’s blessings will always be on you. This is my third experience that I am sharing here. Sai is a miracle God and His miracles are infinite. I am blessed to be a Sai devotee.
Today I am going to share the latest two miracles that happened today. I will be sharing with you how Sai listened to my prayers and saved me. Yesterday I got a call from my daughter’s school saying that she was down with fever and ear pain. Immediately I went to school and picked her. Gave her lunch and medicine with the hope that the fever would go off if she took rest. But her fever continued. It kept coming every 5-6 hours. I waited till today morning. But even after taking couple of tablets every 6 hours her fever continued. I took her to the doctor and prayed to Sai that my daughter should be fine.
Dr gave medicine saying it was a viral fever. After reaching home I gave her medicine but still she had fever. Again the fever continued after taking the next dosage. I got worried and prayed to Sai if my daughter got fine and fever stopped I would share this miracle on this blog. And yes you guessed it right. From evening there was no fever and she is recovering with my Sai Baba’s blessings. Sai bless us with good health.
Today evening my husband was packing his suitcase as he was travelling abroad on a official trip. He asked me for his passport, currency and an important document. I gave him all but I couldn’t find that document. I searched all possible places, but could find it. He got upset as it was a very important paper and he needed it there. We both searched all files. I thought maybe he didn’t give or he kept somewhere else. We tried our best but no success. Immediately I prayed to my Sai Deva and requested Him to please get us those papers before 9.30. I was chanting Om Sai Ram. I requested Sai to forgive my mistake and promised to be careful from next time. Why worry when our Sai The miracle God is with us. My husband got those papers in the same shelf where we both searched twice. Who else can do such miracles? Sai only You can save us from all problems and calamities. I was praying to get the file before 9.30 and Sai gave it to us at 8.45. As promised I am sharing my experience here. Love You my Sai Deva. Never leave us. I always want to rest under the dust of Your feet. Save me and my family. Baba, forgive my ignorance and mistakes. Guide me, protect me. You are our Saviour. Bless all Sai Devotees. Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram.
Anonymous Sai Devotee from US says: Sai Ram to all and special thanks to Hetal ji for giving us a platform to share our Divine experiences with our beloved Baba. I am a Sai devotee residing in US. I have lots of experiences with Baba’s grace but I will now share my yesterday night’s experience as I had promised to Baba.
Coming to my experience by Baba’s enormous blessings I got pregnant after so many years of trying. Everything went smooth but yesterday night I had a very bad stomach pain around 3.30 am and I was unable to sleep as my doctor had already informed me that I would have some pain which would be normal but it was very intense. Then I prayed Baba for giving me relief from my pain as I was always worried about my pregnancy and baby and as always merciful and kind Sai Baba was there to put His Divine hand upon the devotees. So after sometime of asking Baba for help, my pain went and I felt comfortable and was able to sleep properly till morning. Thank You so much Baba for being there for Your devotees and blessing them with enormous happiness. I have surrendered my baby and pregnancy to Your feet. Baba please be with me and help me achieving a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby. Anantakoti Brahmanda Nayak, Rajadhiraj Yogiraj Sai Nath Maharaja Ki Jai.
Anonymous Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram. I am Sai daughter from India. Om Sai Ram To All Sai Devotees. I have posted many experiences on this holy platform. Most of them have got published also. Thanks a lot, Hetalji and her team for maintaining such a wonderful platform. Today I am posting a recent miracle.
Sai is everything for me. I am nothing without Sai. My parents are living alone. I live in Bangalore very far from them. If there is an issue I get tensed that how they would tackle it. They were not getting their electricity bill from Mar 2017. When I tried to contact electricity office regarding not receiving a bill they didn’t respond. I was tensed how they would go and contact them for the issue. I prayed to Baba and left everything at His holy feet. I asked my father to go to the Electricity office and tell them about that. He went yesterday and they asked to come on next week. I again prayed to Baba and said that only He can solve the problem and I don’t want to get my parents into trouble. I also promised that I would post the experience once the issue got solved.
Today morning while having breakfast I logged in the Electricity account. Two months bill was updated there. I thanked Baba and now posting here. Baba is always very helpful and kind towards His devotees. One should keep patience and complete trust in Him. He will solve all the problems when the right time comes. We human beings suffering a lot due to our bad karma, if we surrender completely at the holy feet of Baba, the pain would be reduced by Baba and we will get more and more strength to bear all. Please bless us always. Om Sai Ram.
Anonymous Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram to all Sai devotees. Thank you so much for this wonderful job Hetalji, thank you very much for posting all my experiences on this blog. Here I am penning down one small experience. Please edit if anything needed.
For August 15th my younger son who is 5 and half years old needed to give a small speech on freedom fighter, teacher gave this task just before two days, the day she gave this task I asked my son I would teach him how to tell and also asked him to tell the same thing in class but my son was not ready to learn and he was saying I don’t want to tell. As he is a small kid, he always is in a play mood. That day I was very depressed and next day was a Thursday. As usual I went to Baba temple before leaving to office and I asked Baba to somehow convince my son. After going back from office I just asked him once that would he learn, he said ok and he learned very nicely without troubling me. Thanks is a small word Baba, I have no words to tell about Your blessings on me. Thank You so much Baba, please forgive me if I hurted anyone and I am leaving everything at Your lotus feet. I know You will definitely take care. Please always bless my family; I always want everybody to be happy.
Anonymous Sai Devotee from India says: Hi I am a Sai devotee. Thank You Baba ji for everything. I want to share my experience. Yesterday my husband was having hyperacidity; he was not able to breathe properly. He was having lots of problem with breathing. I was in my village. He told me about his condition. I was very afraid. He was not well and I too was not there. So I prayed to my Deva, “Please Deva, be with my husband. He is alone so please help him Deva.”
With Sai’s grace my husband went to the doctor, doctor gave him injection. Till one hour his condition was not ok. I prayed to my Deva that if he would be fine then I will post my experience. After some time he was feeling better. Love You Sai Paa. You are my life – my everything! Without You I am nothing. Thanks a lot my Deva. Always be with my family. Love You so much Sai Paa.
Prayers for Today: PRAYER TITLE
Have an experience to share? Click here to submit your experience.