Though i was excited i did not express anything to myself or anybody as i know if it’s Saimaa’s call it will happen. I booked tickets and as my dad is a heart patient mom said me to book Darshan online as he cannot stand in crowd though i tried booking for Darshan but it did not happen. My mom was worried but i said her don’t worry Saimaa will take care. The day came for us to leave for Shirdi, the train was at night a day before my birthday, till that day i did not express my happiness but that day i felt it was truly Saimaa’s call and what happened after is something which i cannot even expect in my dream to happen. Saimaa fulfilled all my wishes which i did not ask Him as His call was more than enough for me but as He knows what’s in our hearts and His miracles are endless. He gave me many experiences as follows:
1. Birthday wish- We reached Shirdi next day early morning on my birthday and nobody in my family wished me till i kept my feet in Shirdi which surprised me and my mom wished me once we stepped down from train, i felt it was Saimaa Who was waiting to wish me first in Shirdi through my mom.
2. Saimaa’s presence- as our hotel was opposite to Mandir, when we entered the main entrance of Mandir at around 4:15 am the Bhupali Aarti started and it was played in speakers and it was a feeling like Saimaa woke up to welcome us, a feeling which cannot be explained in words.
3. Blissful Darshan- We went for morning Darshan after Kakad Aarti and though there was crowd Saimaa made us reach Him within 10 minutes and we all had wonderful Darshan without any problem and He accepted my sweets and flowers as the priest took few sweets from the box and returned the remaining.
4. Dwarkamai and Chavadi- It is a dream of every devotee to step into Dwarkamai at least once in lifetime, though i have gone to Shirdi twice i could never visit Dwarkamai and other places where Saimaa had kept His Holy Feet but i always wanted to go there and He beautifully fulfilled my wish in His own way by calling me to Dwarkamai for the first time that too on my birthday which i can never even imagine to happen. When i stepped into Dwarkamai i felt like i took birth once again in my mother’s lap how can i thank Saimaa for His Love and Mercy. I too went to Chavadi and recollected the visions of those beautiful processions and how Saimaa used to walk like a king with His devotees during those days from Dwarkamai to Chavadi. I saw Dhuni, His grinding stone and the wheat bag kept since He was there Himself.
5. Purchase of beautiful Photos and Statues- We bought beautiful Photos and white Statues of Saimaa which i always wanted to have and He gave me that in Shirdi which is more special.
6.Dhoop Aarti and Darshan: My dad got passes for evening Darshan, i dint feel good to go in passes as all devotees where standing in queue but my merciful Saimaa took me close to Him and overwhelmed me by touching His Samadhi, as in morning we could come only in front of Him, i could not touch His Samadhi but i did not remember that as what could i ask for after all His Leelas but in evening when we joined the main queue inside Samadhi Mandir there where two ways, as i saw people go in the other way also, i said my mom we shall go in that way but my parents felt we can’t go near Saimaa if we went that way but He made us go in that way and lo He pulled us near His Holy Samadhi, where i had chance to touch His Holy Samadhi which i would have missed if i went through the same way as in the morning. I wanted to attend Aarti but it did not start when we went and so we had to go out as we were in queue but His Leelas are beyond our imagination, when we went out He made us sit in a hall opposite to Udi counter where there was a big TV and when we reached there Dhoop Aarti started and we sat and enjoyed the same. A dog followed me for a long time and my dad gave it some Peda, it too sat near us in the hall.
7.Gurusthan and Neem leaf: In the morning when i went around Gurusthan i wished i could get a Neem leaf also many devotees where standing for the Neem leaf to fall but we couldn’t get, again i did not feel bad, but in the evening as we came out after Darshan i got not 1 but many leaves truly He fulfils all your wish in a way which we cannot even imagine.
8. Udi and Prasad: I couldn’t get Udi last time but this time i got in the morning and when i stood in queue again in evening to get more Udi for my relatives and friends i couldn’t get as it took time and we had to leave but He gave me yummy Badam milk Prasad kept during Dhoop Aarti, again i have no words to describe His grace.
9. Saimaa’s Shawl: My mom said we shall buy shawl for Saimaa, i had 2 colours in mind red as i had dream recently where i saw Him in red colour dress and other colour was blue as it’s my favourite colour but i left it to His choice but we couldn’t buy due to some reasons but in the morning i saw Him wearing same red colour dress as in the dream and again in the evening he was wearing my favourite blue colour dress. His grace is endless, though i couldn’t buy dress for Him, He gave me Darshan in the same colour dress which i had in mind. These are experiences which i could feel there, but there are many which i would not have noticed as He is present each and every moment around us. Many times i have felt why had i born as we sometimes think like that due to many problems in my life which is painful but He never let me lose my confidence and this birthday He made me feel very special and i could never anymore regret about my life, my birth and my past. I am a very small devotee of Him but He gives me so much love which i don’t know whether i deserve or not. All i could say is please don’t lose faith in Him and patience is what He expects from us. He will never leave your hand and He will give you whatever you want if it’s good for you and if you feel He doesn’t listen to your prayers, you never know He is planning something better for you as only He can foresee your future. He is our mother and when nobody comes, you can blindly believe in Him as surely He will come to bear your burden. May Saimaa shower His blessings on all. Let us keep faith and patience. Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai