My Experience With Shirdi
Anonymous Devotee from India says: I and my family are staunch devotees of Baba and experience His blessings all the time. My life is nothing without Him. Whatever I am today is only because of Him. I was trying to post my experience for a long time, but somehow due to negligence on my part it got delayed for so long. I shared my first experience with you 6 months back, please find my experience here: Baba’s way of finding his devotees .
I was suffering from Insomnia for some time. That was the time, when I heard about Him, but never actually believed in Him. But such were the turn of events that I slowly started believing in Him and He changed the entire course of my life and me as a person drastically. I am completely cured of Insomnia and sleep like a baby now. Touchwood!! I completely bank on Him for even the minutest decision of my life. I shall brief you my about my Shirdi visit now.
My first visit to Shirdi was on October 1st 2012 as I specifically asked Him to call me on my birthday and that was on 2nd October 2012. We were about to miss the flight to Aurangabad, but due to His blessings, we not only boarded the plane, but the entire trip went so well that we still cherish it. The day I reached Shirdi (i.e. on 1st October evening), I was desperately praying to Baba to give me some birthday gift. We attended the evening Aarti. It was absolutely blissful. We had a three hours sleep and again went for Kakad Aarti. The whole day went very well in Shirdi. We visited all the places, but inside my heart I was feeling low as I was hoping to get some birthday gift from Him. The day was coming to end and I again prayed to Him. The next day, He fulfilled my wish in a strange way. When we were taking His permission to leave at Dwarakamai, a saint came to me and gave me a small sticker with Baba’s original picture on it and asked me to stick it on my cell phone and that it shall make my life better. That was the moment I couldn’t control my tears and thanked Him for all His love and blessings.
My second visit to Shirdi was on 20th July 2013. This time again, it was planned wonderfully by Baba. We again could catch the flight at the last moment. He called us just a day before Gurupoornima. We had a quick and peaceful Darshan on 20th evening. Again we attended Shej Aarti to take Baba’s permission to leave as we knew that next day we will have to leave quickly and we won’t be able to see Baba the next day. Next day morning after waking up, we visited Dwarakamai and Chavadi. Shirdi was looking very beautiful as it was Gurupoornima. We actually were planning to leave last night, but baba didn’t allow us to leave as He wanted us to be there on Gurupoornima. Every time I visit Shirdi, I am mesmerized and feel even more closer to Him.
I just pray to Baba to be with us always. Even during trying times we feel that He is there with us so I just pray to Him keep His blessings on me and my family always. Though there are hard times in life but it is my request to all devotees to never loose hope and faith on Him. Om Sai ram. May Baba bless you all!!
Grace Of Baba And UDI Miracles
Anonymous Devotee from UK says: Dear Hetal Ji, I would like to be anonymous and please don’t share my email ID. I must say that you are a blessed soul and I really appreciate the noble service that you are providing to Sai Baba’s devotees. I try and read your website every day. Devotee’s experiences help me in strengthening my faith in Baba and provide mental peace and strength. Thank you so much for your wonderful service.
I received Baba’s Idol and
Sai Satcharitra book as a marriage gift. I am very grateful to that friend and Baba. I consider myself very lucky as Baba chose me as one of His devotees. Since then I started reading Baba’s book and my faith got stronger day by day. By Baba’s Grace I’ve experienced many miracles. I would like to share few among them.
Passing driving test in this country is very difficult. Even though I’m not a great driver, I passed the test in first attempt. It was Baba, who made sure that I didn’t do any mistakes on that day.
Baba helped me during deliveries of both my kids. Both times, I applied UDI and kept chanting Baba’s name. Even though I had few complications, by Baba’s grace I had normal deliveries and babies were fine. Thank You so much Baba!
Few months ago, my husband had gone to a different country on a conference for a week. We haven’t got any family here. Both kids fell ill during that time. My daughter looked so unwell. I thought I might have to take her to hospital at the middle of the night all by myself. I gave them both medications, applied UDI and kept chanting Baba’s name. Both kids slept well after that and I didn’t had to visit hospital at night. Thank You so much Baba for showing mercy all the time. Thank You for everything.
Please help me and every Sai devotee in following the path that You have shown. Please forgive us for any mistakes that we’ve done unknowingly. Please give us the strength to face this life and bless everyone. Anantkoti Brahmandanayaka Rajadhiraja Yogiraja Parabrahma Sadguru Sri Sainath Maharaja ki Jai!!
Experiences Of Sai Miracle
Sai brother Vijay Ji from India says: OM Sai Ram, This is Vijaya Kumar from Chennai. This is my third experience of SAI Leela that I am sharing. OM SAI RAM. First I would like to thank Hetal Ji & family for providing such a wonderful platform, where SAI BABA devotees can share their experiences. SAI DEVA bless all devotees and my family. Many Leelas and miracles are felt on daily basis. This miracle happened yesterday (28th July 2013), when SAI BABA saved us from an accident that could have been fetal.
I and my wife along with our 2 daughters (6 years and 2.5 years) live in an apartment in Chennai on the 6th floor. It was around 5.00pm in the evening. I and my wife were relaxing watching TV. My elder daughter went down to play with her friends and the little one stayed back playing indoor. All of a sudden we could hear some loud sound of glass braking in one of the bed rooms. We both rushed to see what had happened.
My wife was calling SAI loudly for help as we ran towards the room. The little one accidentally pushed one of the frost glass sheet (2.5 feet by 1.5 feet in size, rectangle in shape) that was used to cover the unused window AC slot. This glass slipped off the position and was almost going to fall down. The rectangle glass sheet was held at one edge (one edge, 2 inches only) by copper pipe of split AC. I could not believe my eyes to see how the glass was blocked by SAI GURU, which had 99.99% chance to fall down from 6th floor. Only 0.01% was the chance to stop this accident and BABA came to our rescue and did not allow it to fall down. It was evening time on Sunday and all kids were out playing anything could have happened. I and my wife thank SAI from bottom of our heart. Bow to Shri Sai, peace be to all.