A Sai Devotee Experience
Anonymous Devotee from India says: Jai Sairam, I am Sai devotee and I blessed by my Sai a lot because whenever I asked help to Him, He used to help me. I am married and having 5 year old son. I am also a blessed Sai devotee like others because becoming a Sai devotee is great bliss. One, who loved by Sairam, will be able to become His devotee.
6 months before, in my husband office, they asked him to go to Russia regarding project for 8 months, which we were not interested. I prayed to Baba to overcome from this situation. I took 9 week Sai Vrat and I went to Shirdi. Obviously our Baba will definitely answer our prayer, while we seek help from Him. Likewise it was happened that temporarily my husband’s trip was postponed. After that I prayed Sai that Baba I will read Sai Satcharitra 9 times, please give me some good news. I prayed to cancel his project completely, while I complete Sai Satcharitra 9th time. But after I read 9th time, I didn’t receive any good news. I started to fight with Sai why Baba You are not giving any good news to me in inside my mind.
But 2 days before, a call came from his office and they told my husband that he have to go to Russia in June. They also told actually my husband name is in month of September, but unfortunately he have to replace other guy. I prayed to Sai and I asked forgiveness to him (because I loosed my patience and scolded Sai). My husband explained his situation and they accepted and gave time for us up to September. From this experience, Baba indirectly told me that due to your 9 time parayanam of Sai Satcharitra, I gave time upto September. I make him as last batch, but you asked me Baba what You did for me. That’s why I showed it by changing it to June again to September month. Now I am honestly worrying for the mistake I had committed. I surly believe Baba will completely take us out by cancelling that project. Baba is great we should trust Him with Saburi. Jai Sai Ram.
Sai Brother Vijaya Ji from India says: OM SAI RAM. My name is Vijaya Kumar (VJ), working in Chennai now. I would love to share one of the experiences of Lord Sri Sai Baba in my life. I and my wife are blessed with two daughters (6 yrs & 2.5 yrs) and we all live in Chennai. Many miracles are felt by us on daily basis, of which this is one.
About two years back, there was lot of issue related to job and we were very concerned about this issue, but never lost our faith and love for SAI. A few days went by and one of my old time friend and colleague, who is also a staunch devotee of Shri SAI, came to know of my requirement for job and referred my name to the HR. In a week’s time, I got a call for interview in Mumbai. I went to Mumbai to the office on time for the interview (after waking up at 2.00 am for a flight at 6.30 am). The travel time from my house to airport was 2 hrs in peak hours. I went inside the office & enquired for HR dept & started to walk up the stairs as directed by the lady in the reception.
The steps were very untidy & un hygienic and this was supposed to be an emergency exit, which is not used by many. The stairs had tiles laid up to 6 feet height and there could have been close to 1000 tiles on the entire staircase, but only one tile had LORD SRI SAI BABA on it in orange color dress. I was over flowing with joy seeing LORD in front of my eyes leading the way forward. I attended the interview and everything went on very well and was 100% confident of getting this job. But no revert came till about 1 month and mean while I got the reimbursement for the flight ticket also. We were all very concerned and uneasy, but never lost hope and faith in SAI. Later my friend and colleague confirmed that the job was offered to someone else.
Within 1 month my friend and colleague from the same office called up again stating that there is a requirement in other vertical/department of the same office and for that I must come for interview on immediate basis. This time LORD SAI BABA ensured that I don’t have to go to Mumbai also for the interview, since I met the current MD of the company for the interview and the owner of the company for a final interview was in Chennai itself and he confirmed that his office will do rest of the formalities. Within 10 days, I got the offer letter. We were all so delighted and thankful to LORD SRI SAI BABA, who helped us out of this tough situation.
Few days later, my wife heard the fame of Sri SAI BABA temple in Mylapore through her aunty and insisted we must go to take HIS Darshan. We went to the temple in Mylapore, Chennai and took SAI BABA’s Darshan. One thing, which was mind-blowing, is that, the Baba (in orange color dress) I have seen in Mumbai on one single tile, the same Lord Sri Sai Baba gave Darshan in about 100 tiles & about 12 feet in height (one, who visit the Mylapore temple, can see Him on the left hand side wall as they enter the temple). We all were very happy with the blessing of LORD SRI SAI BABA and before I reported to this new job, we all went to Shirdi and took the blessing of LORD SRI SAI BABA.
This journey to Shirdi was also very memorable. I drove my Wagan R for almost 26 hours nonstop for about 1300 KMS one way (Kanchipuram To Shirdi) with only break for lunch and dinner. We took the LORDS Darshan many times and were also fortunate to see about 3 Aartis standing in front of LORD SRI SAI BABA. The return journey was not so difficult since, BABA organized for my brother in law to come to Shirdi on his way back. He was going by train from Delhi to Banglore. We requested him to alight at Kopargaon station and join us for Darshan and we assured of going to Banglore on our way back.
We also experience many miracles on daily basis, which we will share in days to come. OM SAI RAM. I would like to take this opportunity to thank this web site and its team for creating such a wonderful stage, where people experience and share LORD SRI SAI BABA miracles even after HIS Mahasamadhi. OM SAI RAM.
Sai Brother Chandan Ji from India says: I am devotee of the almighty. We went to Shirdi recently. I have some observations/suggestions.
- People are eating khaini, smoking/spitting as they wish as they like in the premises of the complex.
- While serving food in the prasadam complex, people are serving more than required, lots of food is being wasted.
- Laddoo (prasadams are 3 in a pack for Rs.10/-) are broken and in crushed condition.
- 4. When asked for good Laddoos, they say if you are interested take or leave is the answer.
- There is no prepaid system in the Shirdi railway station, causing unwanted arguments with the vehicle owners-per person rate may be fixed by the authorities.
- Dozens of dogs are in the complex even nearby the temple premises also, causing fear among the devotees.
- Pedas 30/35/40 are sold by the people in the counters as per their wish and if we ask for Rs.30/- packet, they say that only after Rs.40/- over, then only 30s will be sold.
- Over all the complex is so much over crowded that it may be essential to clear off all the shops and complexes, at least half a km, from the temple premises, grow plants and keep neatness.
- Kindly keep all beggars at one place under a roof and give them some work and sell the handicrafts to people in an innovative way.
- Kindly ensure that Laddoos are made in such way that they do not get broken till they reach the hands of buyers.
- Day by day, Shirdi is becoming more of a picnic spot for visitors. It is requested to keep the serenity of the place, instead of converting whole Shirdi into a concrete jungle.
- Please grow plants in the town of Shirdi.
- Baba is having lot of patience. Let us not test His patience, by our unwanted actions. Let’s change positively.