Anonymous devotee from UK says:
I got married and came to UK 12 years back and have done various jobs to make ends meet. I was Baba’s devotee back home on India and went to attend Baba’s Prayers in UK for a couple of years and somehow lost track. I started praying Baba again 2 years back and since thence life has changed for better.
I was working for a bank since last 5 years. Although I liked my job, it was hard to make ends meet. I started praying to Baba to look after me and my family. One day I got told that my office has been moved and I had to make a journey of one and half hours every day to work. Life became difficult for me and I did not like the new office atmosphere and my new team leader. I kept praying to Baba to give me the will and energy to deal with my hectic life style. I started a new business on the side and it flourished south that I resigned from my job and am happy working from home and earning a lot more than what I got in my job. I feel it’s Baba’s blessings that I am fortunate to run a business why I never thought would support my family. Thank You Baba so much. May Your grace be upon all Your devotees , always.
Sai Sister Alka Ji from UK says:
Jai Sai Ram to Hetal Ji and all the readers. My name is Alka Kalia. I live in the UK with my husband and two daughters. I want to share my experience that I had in 2006. This was the time, when I started to know discover Sai Baba. When I was in Delhi, India, I went to my friend’s shop, where she was reading SAI SATCHARITRA and had a beautiful idol of Sai Baba. I saw both things and questions started arising in my head like- Who is He? Does He do anything? How can He be a God? Why does my friend keep on reading that book? Even though she used tell me all His Leelas, which I used to love to listen.
One day she asked me to accompany her to go to Sai Baba’s temple in Lodhi road, New Delhi and I said yes. We went there and I REALLY liked it. Next Thursday, I got a dream at 3pm in the afternoon that someone said ‘Mandir chal (come to my temple)’. I suddenly woke-up, but I was thinking how could I go as I said no to my friend that day. But as soon as I went outside my house, I saw my friend waiting for her husband’s car to go to the temple, which was surprisingly late that day. She saw me and said I am going to the temple you want to come and I, out of joy, said yes and got ready quickly.
After that day, I used to try and go as many times possible. I used to go with my daughters or with my friend. It was the 8th Thursday; I went with my daughters and took Laddu (Indian Sweet) as a Prasad (offerings). It was very hot that day and the line was too long. An old man behind me said ‘Babaji Ne Aapki Sunli’ (Babaji has fulfilled your wish). I was astonished to hear it, but forgot about it. When my turn came, I gave the prased to the priest, which he offered to Sai Baba, but gave it back. I came outside with prased, but I was very sad that Sai Babaji did not even take one Laddu. I was walking down the stairs while thinking this, an old man (Sai Baba himself) came in front of me and I was shocked. He had white dhoti kurta. He just pointed at the box of Laddu and gave a gesture of asking for ONE Laddu. I was so mesmerized that I could not say anything, but my inner voice was saying it Sai Baba. Then I opened the box and took 2 Laddus out, but He denied and gestured only 1 Laddu through His first finger and He ate it. My joy knew no boundaries as Sai Baba heard my voice and came.
I have a lot of experiences, which I will be sharing one by one. At the moment, I live with my family in England, UK. I have been waiting to get our residency here so I can come to Shirdi for the first time in my life. Om Sai Ram.
My Experience With Sai
Sai Sister Priyanka Ji from India says:
Sai has always protected me and comforted me. I have had so many experiences with Sai. I am just a small devotee of Baba. I have lot of faith in Him and always try to keep my faith. But for the past few days with my some personal issue, my faith is trembling so I thought of writing my experiences so that Baba again helps me build the faith.
- In the year 2006, I was out of my graduation and was searching for job and praying to Baba. I got a call from an MNC and with Baba’s grace, I went thru written and interview and was selected.
- The first time I remembered Sai from my heart was in 2009, when I wanted to go to Shirdi with my parents and my in-laws would not allow me to do so. I prayed to Baba everyday to let me have His Darshan (visit) in Shirdi for the first time. I also made a vow. Then suddenly my in-laws allowed me (Baba changed their mind) and I happily went to Shirdi with my parents.
- My mother stood in an election and the opponent was very tough. I prayed to Baba and made a vow to make her win the election and Baba gave us victory.
- I wanted to go to my parents house for my first delivery. But my husband and my in-laws were totally against it. There was lot of argument. But I had firm faith in Baba. And finally I was able to go to my parents place and I stayed there till my child was 6 months old. There was no complication in the delivery and everything went smooth.
- When I was returning back to my husband with my baby, I was alone and was thinking how will I take care of baby as well as luggage in the flight procedures. But then to my surprise, people from nowhere came pouring to my help without asking. I did not even have to take care of my baby in the whole 2 hours flight. The lady next to me took my baby and was continuously playing with him and keeping him busy. People from nowhere offered to carry my luggage. The journey was very smooth by the grace of Sai.
- My parents were not getting a house maid to do the work. My mom had to do all the work and she found it difficult because of age. But she had to do. I prayed to Baba to help my mom. And then suddenly she had 3 housemaids. Now one has gone, so she has 2 house maids and she says that I am a Maharani (queen) now. Thanks to Baba for helping my mom.
I have some personal issues going on and I have prayed to Baba that once those issues will be resolved, I will post them here. I pray to Baba to listen to me as he has always done and also to the other devotees, who have so much faith in Him. Please be with us always and bless us and our family.