Sai Baba Answers | Shirdi Sai Baba Grace Blessings | Shirdi Sai Baba Miracles Leela | Sai Baba's Help | Real Experiences of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Quotes | Sai Baba Pictures |


Shri Gopala Rao Ravada due to the Grace of Sai, turned as a Sai devotee in the year 1989. He was born to Shri VenkataRao Ravada and Smt. Venkata Ramannamma Ravada on 24th April, 1946. On a fine day, Shri GopalaRao while in meditation got named SAIBANISA by Baba which means in his mother language Telugu as “Bhadyathalu Nirvarthinche Sanyasi” which means a person who obeys the instructions of Sai and implements it.

As per the dictates of Baba, he is actively engaged in the spreading of Sai Philosopy from 25-12-1998 through the medium of Internet and is the founder member of After serving Government of India in the capacity of Scientific Officer, he has at the age of 54 years, opted for voluntary retirement and dedicated himself to serve Sai and His devotees. He is bestowed with the blessings of Baba and whatever messages are given to him in dreams are classified and presented as Sai Baba’s Philosophy and Message for the Life have received immense popularity in the circles through his site On invitation by the organizers, he has attended Sai Utsav – 2000 held on 23-25th November 2000 at Chicago, and Sai Utsav-2003 held during 4-5th of October at Orlando, Florida, USA.

First Encounter and Experiences

Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee Gopalarao Ravada popularly known “Saibanaisa” from India says: “Prior to 1989 I was not knowing about Shri Shirdi Sai Baba. Some body gave me the photograph of Sai Baba during the month of January, 1989. Whenever I looked to that photograph, I felt Shri Sai Baba was smiling at me. Indeed it was a magnetic effect and I felt I must visit Shirdi. In the month of July 1989 my neighbour Sri Bhonslay invited me to visit Shirdi along with him. I accompanied him and that was the turning point in my life. From 07-06-1990 onwards daily I started reading “SAI SATCHARITA” written by SRI NAGESH VASUDEV GUNAJI, and since then my life style was totally changed. Prior to 1989 I was living like a vagabond. The day I started reading “SAI SATCHARITA”. I felt responsibility in my family life and official life. It was on 11-04-1991 I was reading chapter 21, of SAI SATCHARITA and the following lines in the page 111 attracted me, “You should study this book and if you do so, your desires will be fulfilled; and when you go to the North in discharge of your duties in future, you will come across a great Saint by your good luck, and then he will show you the future path, and give rest to your mind and make you happy”. In the month of March, 1991 there was a talk in the office that some officers will be sent on official duty to Sweden and South Korea. On 11-04-1991 at 7.30 a.m. I prayed Baba to give me a chance to go abroad. When I reached my office on 11-04-1991 I was asked to sign the Passport papers. On that day I came to know that Chief Executive has recommended my name along with another name to visit South Korea. When I signed the passport papers I felt happy and bowed my head on the Lotus Feet of Sai Baba, and offered my “Pranams”. I got my official passport and Visa on 01-05-1991 in my hand. Myself and Co-officer left Hyderabad on 05-05-1991 to South Korea.

It was on 06-05-1991 the time was 1.00 am and my security check was over in the Bombay International Airport and I was waiting to board the aircraft of SWISSAIR, (FLIGHT from ZURICH – BOMBAY – HONGKONG – SEOUL). I felt I must pray Sai Baba before entering the aircraft. I was going by the side of all the duty free shops at the airport and felt happy to see the photo of Baba in one shop. The time was 1.10 a.m. and the departure time of flight is 1.20 a.m. I stood and prayed in front of that Photograph for two minutes and entered the aircraft. The time was 1.20 a.m. the aircraft was moving on the runway. The time was 1.30 a.m. and the aircraft was airborne. That was my first experience to travel abroad on an international flight, and my heart was beating fast. I closed my eyes for ten minutes and started chanting OM SAI-SRI SAI-JAYA JAYA SAI. I felt very happy when the pilot of the aircraft announced to remove the belts and relax. At that time the aircraft was moving at a speed of 900 miles per hour at an altitude of 40,000 feet. Just before the takeoff one tall gentleman with a fair complexion entered the aircraft and sat by my side. When the air hostess started serving cool drinks, in a friendly way I asked that gentleman as to who he was and where from he had come. He replied that he is RAJ.I.MIRPURI and is coming from Shirdi and going to Hong Kong. On learning that he came from Shirdi, I was over joyed with love and talked about Sai Leelas with him. We were talking up to 3.00 a.m. and I set my alarm at 05.00 a.m. to read the Kakad Arti (moring Arti) of Sai Baba and gone to sleep. When the alarm was ringing I got up and I could see bright sun light from the aircraft and the air hostess was serving breakfast. I asked about the time she told it is 8.00 a.m. (local time) now. I washed my face and started reading Kakad Arti, the gentleman sitting by the side of me (Mr. RAJ.I.MIRPURI) asked me to read the arti a little loud so that he too can listen to it. I completed reading and offered the Morning break-fast as Naivedyam to Sai, and offered the prasad to that Gentleman. He questioned what is the guarantee that it is Sai Prasad. I felt I must answer to his question and I prayed to Baba about my position. When I looked to the break-fast plate cover I found letters “Sai” on it. It was actually printed as “SwisSAIr” on it and I underlined the letters “Sai” with my pen and showed to that gentleman. I told him ANNAM (Food) is PARABRAHMA SWARUPAM and Sai is PARABRAHMA. He congratulated me for the feelings I had about Baba, and he purchased a sweet packet from the sky shop in the aircraft and presented to me. It was around 09.00 a.m. (local time) the plane landed in Hong Kong. I asked that gentleman to give his visiting card so that I can drop a letter to him when I go back to India. With a smile he gave me his Visiting Card and left the aircraft.

After a brief halt at Hong Kong the Plane finally landed in Seoul (01.00 p.m. local time). From there myself and my Co-officer took domestic flight to Pusan. In Pusan our host has received us in the airport and taken us to Chang Won City by Road. It was evening 6.30 (local time) I reached the hotel and relaxed. It was night 8.00 p.m. and my host came to my room and asked me to join for the dinner. I requested him to wait for about half-an-hour so that I can complete the night prayer. He agreed to wait and I completed Shej (night) Arti of Baba. During the arti I prayed to Sai to give me a feeling that He is in the Chang Won CITY as well. After the arti my host took me to the balcony of my hotel room and started showing me the city-lights. To my surprise I could see big letters “Sai” in neon lights on a nearby hotel. I asked my host about the lights and Sai letters, he was not able to explain, but promised to take me to that place. He took me to that hotel and I could see neon letters clearly Sai and other letters not glowing. When I went near, I found it was saloon word. I asked my host what it meant by the word. He explained me the meaning of saloon as bar where you can relax and drink beer etc. To fulfill my wish Baba appeared in the form of neon lights and proved that He is everywhere. After completing my official work in South Korea, I returned to Hyderabad on 21-05-1991 and wrote two letters to that gentleman of Hong Kong, and I could not get any reply from him. When I could not get any reply I felt He is Sai and when I checked his Visiting Card and I could see small size emblem of globe on the card and realized that Sai is Everywhere in this Universe.


© Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai BabaMember of

Hetal Patil
Hetal Patil
Articles: 3387


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *