Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee Manikanta from India says: जय साईं राम जय साईं राम जय साईं राम नमस्कार हेतल जी… I am doing Saibaba parayan from the end of B.Tech first year. I started in my Grand Mothers house in summer holidays. From then i am doing parayan in every semester holidays. Till date i completed five times and after completion i do 108 rounds in Sai Baba temple near our house. In thiis way i started doing Sai Satcharitra parayan & Leelamruth parayan.
My pooja vidhan (worship procedure) is as follows:
I start my pooja on any Thursday. On first Thursday i just set up Saibaba photo and i also perform Ganapatiji pooja with Shodasa Nama pooja. Then i follow up with Sai Ashtothara Nama pooja. After these poojas i start up reading book. Every day i repeat Nama pooja for Ganapatiji and Sai Baba and then follow up with reading.
FIRST DAY: (THURSDAY)
POOJA WITH WHITE FLOWERS & RICE BOILED WITH MILK AND SUGAR (PAYASAM PRASAD)
SECOND DAY: (FRIDAY)
POOJA WITH YELLOW FLOWERS & TAMARIND RICE (PULIHORA PRASAD)
THIRD DAY: (SATURDAY)
POOJA WITH RED FLOWERS & BOILED BENGAL GRAM (CHANA PRASAD)
FOURTH DAY: (SUNDAY)
POOJA WITH PINK FLOWERS & RICE WID MOONG DAL PRASAD
FIFTH DAY: (MONDAY)
POOJA WITH WHITE FLOWERS & CURD RICE (Dadhyodanam) PRASAD
SIXTH DAY: (TUESDAY)
POOJA WITH RED FLOWERS & PRESSED PADDY (ATUKULU), JAGGERY MIX PRASAD
SEVENTH DAY: (WEDNESDAY)
POOJA WITH YELLOW FLOWERS & MILK SWEET (DOODH PEDA PRASAD)
EIGHT DAY: (THURSDAY)
POOJA WITH ALL FLOWERS & MILK SWEET(KALAKAND) AND TAMARIND RICE (PULIHORA PRASAD)
All seven days i do pooja in morning but on eighth day i do in evening and call our neighbours and distribute prasad to all. All these days i take only one time meal, sleep on a mat and strictly eat vegetarian food.
In this way i do Sai Baba pooja with all my strengths and availability.
***********JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI RAM***********
DESCRIPTION ABOUT PHOTOS:
- I do pooja to this photo gifted to us by near by temple.
- I decorate Sai Baba photo that i received from Shirdi through a friend on eight day with flowers and Chandan mala (garland).
- I install this photo on to a fully decorated table with new cloth pieces.
- I do keep Haldi Ganeshji on a mandap (open space) in front of Sai Baba photo and worship Ganeshji. I keep many lamps and decorate mandam (worship place) with flowers.
- I place Haldi Ganesh on silver mandap with flowers.
- Pulihora prasad after Dhoop aarti and Sahasra Namarchana.
- Sai Baba with 108 Rudraksh Mala – The big photo which i worship is framed from calender given to me by my friend. She had brought from Shirdi during the last time pooja. I felt that Sai Baba had come from Shirdi to my home in the form of that photo to accept my pooja directly.
With Sai Baba’s blessings i am getting top position in my college in every exam. My 3rd year second semester results came on the third day of pooja (20-05-2009) and i topped in college with 81%.
After the pooja was completed i did 108 pradakshinas in Sai Baba temple near by our house for two days. Exactly on completion i was very happy to receive the free copy SAI SATCHARITHRA & CD’s on 27-05-2009. In this way i think Baba’s immediate blessings were on me.
I always pray to Sai Baba that all the world may flourish in peace and happiness along with my family members and my country people!!!!
So Hetal ji i request you to post attached photos along with pooja vidhan in any corner of your blog so that all Sai devotees may be blessed with immediate Sai Baba’s grace. The pooja vidhan is so powerful that it gives immediate results and i have experienced this many times.
Thank you Hetal ji. JAI SAI RAM
© Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba – Member of SaiYugNetwork.com
No comments yet
Good presentation of this blog, uses more function with good linking for the viewers. Picture gallery are supportable for the particular article. Best luck for the next article.http://www.ganeshaidols.blogspot.com
really itna sab karne par to u really deserve very much
har din alag prasaad, flowers
OM SAI RAM !!
om sai ram
om sai ram