Shirdi Sai Baba Miracles and Leela in this Post:
I was employed in Calcutta from 1959-66 June and then 40 years in Hyderabad and retired in Dec 2000 and with Baba’s blessings I was asked by the company management to continue till I wish. But I resigned in June 2006 to settle in my home town at Kannapuram, Kannur, Kerala to stay in my eldest daughter's home, who is in Gulf). Now my real life experiences of Baba. 1st my humble pranam to my guide, Sadguru and God Shirdi Sai Baba , with Whose blessings only I am now alive to write this.! People who had seen Bala ganapathi serial in asianet would understand this better! 1) year 1967. One day at about 10 am I went to monta market(near Secunderabad railway station) for vegetables. After vegetables, I went to a photo shop for buying a lord Krishna photo to do puja at my house(my home in Cherukunnu, Kannur dist, Kerala - was near a big old temple of Annapurneswari and Sree Krishna. My late father was an assistant pujari there and we had worked there too). The photo shop had many photos of Gods including Shirdi Sai Baba and Satya Sai Baba. Among all those photos, surprisingly ( I would like to say Baba swing a surpise - miracle!!! My eyes got attracted by a Baba sitting crossed leg photo. It’s really a miracle of Baba only. I did not know much about Baba that time. Baba thus came into my life without my knowledge!!!) I prostrate to Your sacred lotus feet, Baba, from where Ganga and Yamuna water flowed once in front of Dasganu maharaj(a very close devotee of Baba). Kindly always love and protect all Your children and guide, as You have beendoing till now. Om Sai Ram Sai Baba pranam Shirdi Baba pranam o mere atma Ram lelo mere pranam o Baba lelo mere pranam Sai... Babaaa... Pranam
2) April 1978 : while travelling officially from Tatanagar to Rourkela steel plant to attend a global tender worth crores of rupees of heavy machines of a German company Heinrich Georg gmbh, by train in general compartment - fully packed(no reservation was available). Train stopped at outer signal (night time 9 pm or so) of Rourkela station. My nearby man wanted to get down there and walk and he asked me too to follow. I was new there. He told he would help me to get good hotel. When I tried to get down one man came running from outside and stopped me and told not to get down since place was dangerous. I was thus saved from a danger. Baba only saved me. Baba always saved me and my family from all the problems including diseases like asthama, piles. etc. I and my wife were suffering from asthama very badly. I used to take many leaves from office. Had gone to doctor during odd hours in night. For 40 years suffered a lot. Now by Baba's blessings no problem of asthama. Can eat and drink cool items like cold drinks, ice creams etc. which was a dream only, earlier. I suffered a lot by bleeding piles for 40 years. Since last few years no problem at all. No medicines needed! (no surgery done as advised by doctors). All my Sai mahima! Only or what else, Shradha (faith) and Saburi (patience) are very important.Om Sai Ram
3) June 1987: I was saved by Baba from death!!! When I was down with tetanus. Very few only get life after tetanus. Throat problem. I thought it as dreaded cancer (but dangerous than that) and consulted doctors. One doctor asked me to get admitted in his clinic near paradise, Secunderabad. Some patients were there. Two rooms. Better not to say about it. If I was admitted there, I would have died then and there only. But Baba came to my help, I bow and fall to Baba's sacred lotus feet Who is helping me and protecting me from all problems. (after my visit to Lucknow, Bilaspur and Korba, I fell sick). I couldn’t eat or drink anything for one week. 8th day hospitalised and bed ridden 15 days. My office boss sent me to his family doctor. He asked me to get admitted in his hospital. Down full night with glucose bottle. Next day morning doctor when came and checked up my temperature, it was going down and doctor said I was quite serious and God only could save my life . Doctors could give medicines. He called a specialist to check me up. He came within 15 minutes from fever hospital and as per his advice, I was immediately admitted in fever hospital. There at the gate in a room 2 doctors were sitting to check up patients, who after my check up told they were doubtful. I thought they were telling I was not having tetanus. But no, they doubted that I most probably would die soon. But Sai had a different idea for me who wanted me to live and inject in me Sai bhakti and spread same for a long time! Babaji thus gave me a 2nd life . Saiye saranam.
3.a) Baba cured my suffering from bleeding piles. I suffered a lot from piles for few years. Doctors asked me to go for surgery. But Baba gave me patience and helped me to move on with medicines. I became ardent devotee of Baba. So I could pull on for years. When I read Sai Satcharitra I could get a great advice of Baba. In this book a devotee disclosed his nice experience of how Baba helped him to recover from piles. Sai told him to stop taking pickles and chillies and this devotee recovered fully from piles. I did same and by not using pickles. Now for past few years I am free from piles. No surgery done and no medicines also. And if no- vegetarian they should stop chicken and mutton. 3.b) Me and my wife were suffering from asthama - breathing problem for many years. Daily injection I used to have. Then one doctor gave me betnasol medicine. From this I got a little help. But it created stomach problem, gastritis. All these completely gone by Sai pooja and faith and patience. Sri Om Sai Ram
4) may 1997: one Saturday afternoon while returning from office, from the ground floor of my flat (2nd floor) one dog came along with me (I could see the dog only when it barked!!!). Stopped at the entrance door and barked. I went inside and took and gave pieces of bread to the dog. Dog went off after eating bread slices. Dog came next day same time and barked. I opened the door and gave bread pieces. Dog ate it and ran off (similar event was given in Sai Satcharitra regarding Mrs Tarkhad). I am quite sure that Baba disguised as a dog came to me to give me courage to face all my problems which I was going through and struggling in that period. I bow and fall to the sacred feet of Sai who is always helping and protecting me and family in many ways. Baba without one's knowledge follow the devotees Whom He wants to protect from all calamities. What would have been my fate if Baba was not around me and family? If I think about it now I will go unconscious. Om Sai Ram most important.
5) August 2004: during our Shirdi pilgrimage in 2004, I was fortunate enough I should say to have a live vision of Baba (2 Baba sitting inside grills and blessing me) in Dwarkamai. I could not believe my eyes. Was it a dream. No, not at all. My bhakti and faith of Shirdi Sai increased 100 fold. Baba's unique way of increasing His devotee’s bhakti in Him. Om Sai Ram very interesting.
6) 09.12. 2012 (Sunday). I went to Parassini Muthappan temple, near my home town (Kannapuram , Kannur dist, Kerala) . There was heavy rush. I couldn’t see and pray deity of Muthappan. So I took prasadam from another side and went to bus stand. Now comes Baba’s miracle. In the bus one old man of 55-60 years old came and sat near me. He asked me "where Sai Ram is going". I got a shock when heard this. How he could know I am a Baba devotee! He told he was from vizag (andhra) a telugu man. But he was speaking good malayalam tamil and telugu. He told he was going to Azhumala naval academy. But he got downat bus stand itself. I tried to see him outside but could not. All my Baba Mahima. He is everywhere and with His real devotees. Om Sai Ram.
7) on April16, 2013: While in flight from Hyderabad to Coimbatore, one passenger came smiling and sat near me. He took out a book Sai Satcharitra(telugu) and kept out. Seeing this book my scare of flying melted and gone and it was a surprise, really. I feel Baba wanted to stop my fear. Saiye Saranam (I had travelled by plane all over India several times officially - had also gone to Gulf (Bahrain) thrice to my daughters, but all with fear of plane travel, but now not scared) by Baba’s blessings. After landing we went by taxi to Palghat railway station to go to my home in Cherukunnu, Kannur, Kerala, India. Taxi driver too was hanging in his taxi- Baba’s photo and an idol was also there. Really surprising. Baba wanted my safe arrival without fear, I feel. Om Sai Ram.
8) August 20, 2013 from Calicut to Hyderabad flight. From Hyderabad airport one co-passenger with his mother and a friend gave us a lift in his own car( I told him we would go in taxi, but he didn’t allow us) since they too wanted to go to the same place but a little distance away. What a co-incidence. Most interesting was, his mom was not feeling well (she vomited 3 times and tired) and he first dropped us even though his friend was telling to drop his mom first!! Baba You love Your devotees more than the devotees love You. Om Sai Ram exactly as given the Sai book.
9) September 18th, 2013 at 5 p.m. Baba draws His devotees to Him, when needed, as mentioned in Sai satcharitra. My experience. I not at all thought to go to Sai temple(where I used to visit 7 or 8 times whenever I was in Hyderabad ) but I was drawn there by Sai, I have to say! As given in Sai satcharitra. I went to draw cash from SBI ATM (at Sai nagar near Shirdi Sai temple). I did not get any cash due to some problem. Then I tried 2-3 ATMs near Sai temple but same fate I didn’t get cash there too, due to some reasons. Again went to same SBI ATM (height 3 steps above road leftside). Someone was inside the atm. I did wait. While trying to enter inside, my left foot stuck on a human vomiting. Many shops are there left and right. How that came there was a surprise (when 1st, I went there, place was clean). For washing my feet I was compelled (rather Baba drawn me to Him, that would fit in) to go to the Sai temple(5 water taps are there to wash legs and hands of devotees before entering the temple). I washed my legs and went to Baba and touched Baba’s feet and prayed and had prasadam. This is Baba Mahathwam. Om Sai Ram I am doing Sai puja with Baba morning arati songs (mobile) and continue for some time (6.00 am till 8.30 am) with many Baba songs. Baba is my guide, Guru and God. Om Sai Ram. I love Sai Baba "my tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees". - said Sai Baba - I love You Baba. Om Sai Ram.
I am a very humble poor servant and devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba staying in KannapuRam (Kannur, Kerala, India) and in Hyderabad. I had had some sweet experiences about Baba for the past few years as well as recent ones. I am narrating one of my very recent one here, happened in Hyderabad Om Sai Ram 10) Sai miracle on last Thursday .i.e. On 27.03.2014 at 8.30 pm. Myself, wife, 2 of my daughters and their children and one of my sons-in-law, as always we do on Thursdays, which is considered by devotees Baba's Thursdays and visit nearby Sai Baba temples, some in the morning and many in the evening as per convenience. In safilguda area(Secunderabad) many Baba temples are there. Near our flat 3 Baba temples (one quite recently built). We went to the new temple(which is half a km from our place). This temple is separated by a wall of a temple of Kali Mata. Now comes the miracle of Baba. We went to the temple and had archanas on all of us and on the names of my eldest daughter and husband and their 2 sons (Bahrain) and my 3rd daughter and husband and son (Bahrain). After the prasad, we came out. Just on the sit out among others, I saw the miracle of Baba. Baba(tall and lean) sitting leg crossed but without head cover but with bald head having some 1" hairs here and there showing His right hand palm just open as though He wants something from me. We both looked each other and I wanted to give some dakshina but didn’t. My wife or daughters didn’t see this. It’s really surprising. He just stared at me, partly smiling and keeping quiet. I wanted to give money to Him but didn’t and gave money to some poor people sitting there. It’s only a Baba miracle I have to say, since for the past few days I wished to see a dream about Baba. So Baba came this way I think.
Now quite recent experience Nov. 2015 happened at Hyderabad. I am in Hyderabad now with my 2nd daughter. I am 75 years old but healthy. Used to go for evening walk. Last week I was on a walk. After walking 10 minutes one car passed over my right foot edge and also hit my right leg. I have to say Sai really did miracle! Nothing, no pain at all. No injury at all. Baba please be with me always.
It was a divine day of Gurupurabh (Thursday) when I was just sitting on the couch and suddenly in the morning my Sai Maa inspired me and I decided to fast that Thursday, those were the times when I was extremely shattered and I was not able to see any ray of hope for which I was fighting so hard. My fight was for my love, this girl who has loved me a lot and who is a firm believer of Sai. My story started in the year 2012 July, when I met this girl in one social networking platform, I eventually got attracted towards her and so did she, looking to her love, kindness I fell in love with her but it wasn’t easy because of the age gap we had and also my mistakes and sins, her possessiveness and outrageous attitude made me frustrated and I became abusive. In the year 2014 June she called it off and I realized what I had lost, I tried to convince to my best but nothing worked, I didn’t have enough money that I could go to her city and convince her face to face and because of the delay in arranging the sum her decision became more firm. Thereafter I reached her city in the month of September 2014 and faced her, stood out of her place for 8 hours but she didn’t melt, at last she met me after the involvement of our common friends and to my utter dismay, she trashed me like anything, I must tell you that it was so bad that no person with self respect would handle it and even I couldn’t. I felt like there is no God in existence and drank alcohol during Navratri which I had never done. When I was leaving, one friend of mine told me "go to Shirdi, take Baba's blessings and start a new life" to which I said I don’t believe in Him or any God now.
Now, soon after a month of this Baba pulled me towards Him like a magnet. I started fasting when I knew nothing about Baba, I used to just not have food whole day and in the evening just used to say Om Sai Ram eleven times and used to break my fast. There my Sai Maa started educating me about what Sai is, subsequently after 3rd or 4th Thursday my sister who had also started fasting from the same day took me to one aunty, she is an ardent devotee of Sai in as much as Sai gives her answers and by this blessing she helps all the people who come to her free of cost. Sai started educating me through her, she told me what is Sai Satcharitra, supported me all through and I used to just tell Sai that Baba, I am not that capable that I would understand Your idea and signs, so You may answer my questions through her and I believed that yes He is doing that, I took all what she said as the answers coming from Sai, I used to cry, plead for help to her considering her a close medium of Sai and she also told me very firmly that your love will be yours but looking to her behaviour it was extremely hard to believe.
When the time is hard we doubt even God, which I used to also, but I don’t know what strength my Sai Maa gave me that I kept going. While doing all of what Sai wanted me to do, I decided to confront her once again, I decided to visit Shirdi for the first time on my own and then go to Mumbai on her birthday. It was 28th of April when I stared for Shirdi, reached on 29th around 4 am, I didn’t have any clue as to which hotel to go, but Sai made arrangements for me as well, I reached Dharamshala next to the Sai trust’s Dharamshala. First they refused to give me the room but then as Baba had already made my arrangements, He made me say certain things because of which they gave me an AC room. I had experienced many more miracles in that trip which I would tell in my different posts, for now I just want to say; I got so lucky that I got to see Baba's Kakad Aarti Poojan and Shringaar on Thursday. It was mesmerizing; I still remember that charm on His face and the blue chadar He had worn.
After taking blessings from Sai and being dependent on Him, the same day I left for Mumbai and started waiting for her outside her place and she came after couple of hours, but when she came I got scared for her respect and hide myself behind a car. Then she again went into her studio, I was standing outside with so much of fear but then suddenly what I saw is that from the window of her studio only my Sai Maa was looking at me, I felt like some power was injected into me and I decided to confront her. When she came out I confronted her again but the story remained the same. She met me once again but told me never to come back and everything is just over. But by then I had strong and non-negotiable trust in Sai, I came back. My friends, sister everyone started saying nothing can be done now. You move on, but I trusted Sai. In the heat of moment I decided to take strong steps but before that I called aunty again and she said don’t worry, she is lying she will come back, don’t do anything which is unwarranted, take Sai's name and come back, which I did. The only positive outcome was that we started communicating but later that also stopped as she blocked me from everywhere again as she felt that my presence was too heavy in her life. When this happened I just lost control over me and decided that I will do something and that is going to be once and for all and I decided to suicide with her. Yes I did but Sai had different plans, I feel He thought let’s just bring my sufferings to end and one day when I was chatting with her elder sister (whom I was in contact with, secretly just to know something or anything about her), I said something which nobody knew about her which I knew because of my wife (yes I have always taken her as my wife), she panicked and called off the chat and confronted my wife by asking her how does he knows all that and how do you know him and all and as a result of which my wife called me and that day I had no tolerance and I expressed open heartedly. It is not like I had never done this before but by then my Sai had decided that He would vanish my sufferings and He did. She realized what I was going through and with all the respect she apologized and came back in my life on 4th of January 2016 and then I remembered all the signs and teachings my Sai gave me and also words of aunty who used to say Baba is saying "woh aayegi " (she will come to you), "aur poore respect ke saath aayegi aur tujhe saari khushiyan degi" (and with all the respect she will come and give you all the happiness) which she used to say with utter confidence when I had no hopes of it, even a bit. Sai gave me what I wished for when I was deserving of what I was asking for and in this journey He only kept holding on to me and never gave up on me and made me that deserving person.
Now all my life is for Him. Now my ultimate wish is to reach Him, get Him and merge in Him. Now we are happy together despite of small problems which we are facing these days but I am sure in this also my Raja has something good hidden. I am not worrying that much Sai, because I know that You will resolve it. You know there are worldly wishes I have but also I know that You will take of it. At last I thank to all my Sai Sisters and Brothers and Hetalji for bearing up for this long post. I request to all the devotees of Sai that never lose hope, never give up on Him and He never does, you are reading this because you are the chosen one. Sai may just test you and you just have to pass this test and then you see happiness will be your middle name. He has given me "Shraddha and Saburi" (Faith and Patience) in this one and half year of struggle, you also just hold on to it and just see then what my Baba does and yes please try to introduce Shri Sai Satcharitra in your life, it will bring you closer to my Baba. Baba I love You, love You and love You from the core of my heart. Just be with me always and at last merge me into You. Extremely sorry for posting it so late, please forgive me. AnantKoti Bramhaand Nayak, Rajadhiraj YogiRaj Parbramha Sacchidanand Sadguru Shri Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai
At first when I started praying to Baba I was in my lowest phase of life, but then I got peace of mind so I continued. One day while browsing I came across this website and my faith increased tenfold after reading people’s experiences. I kept Nav Guruvar Vrat and during that time my sister who was looking for job since many years got a very good job which she had least expected.
Another important experience: While working in office I was unable to concentrate due to some personal issues and even for small things I used to take long time to complete, so I had lot of pending things on my plate when the dead line was nearing. Then one Sunday I thought of finishing my pending tasks and so I started but the approach I was trying was too lengthy and that would not yield any result. Even my seniors suggested the same approach. But I thought of praying to Baba and then doing my work. I prayed to Baba for less than a minute and asked Him to solve this problem for me. As soon as I opened my eyes I got a different approach and that was the simplest of approaches and it worked perfectly. I was surprised how such thing could happen that too so quickly. It is not a coincidence but its only Baba’s blessings on me. Like many other devotees I too had experiences wherein I was sick and I prayed to Baba and had Udi and I totally recovered.
Recently, I had been to Shirdi and while coming back we stayed in Pune for a day and then we came back to Bangalore. My dad, mom fell sick after we came back from Pune, may be due to weather change. I prayed to Baba to recover them soon and they recovered without even going to the doctor. Further after few days, I got very high temperature around 103.5 degrees and had lot of weakness. After going to hospital they told to do blood test, and gave me paracetamol. Meanwhile I was scared if they will make me to stay for some days in the hospital, then it would be a problem for everybody. I was continuously praying and I was extremely scared. Also I was searching for some assurance from Baba like a photo or image somewhere but I could not find any. After a while there was one more patient who came crying to the hospital, she was trying to vomit and she was rushed to hospital directly from the airport. She started saying Om Sai Nathaya Namaha. I felt a little relieved and took this as an assurance from Baba. Later the doctors tested her and asked her if she had travelled somewhere recently, she said she had been to Shirdi. I felt much relieved in fact. Even her condition was stable after she came to hospital. After a while doctor came and said that I could go home, he would give me antibiotics which I have to take at home. This was such a relief for me. Then I was waiting at the reception as my sister went to buy medicines for me. So I looked around and there was a Pooja room with Sai Baba idol and Photo. I felt like what I was searching for when I entered the hospital, I saw it while leaving and by then my temperature had reduced a lot. Thank You so much Baba.
Also on the day of travelling to Shirdi, we had a surprising experience. My parents were going to Shirdi for the first time. We had early morning flight and so we got up early that day. My mom when she woke up saw that her toe ring of one feet is missing and she could not find it anywhere on the bed. She was very upset with this as she felt it’s a bad sign. Then she started cooking in the kitchen and while cooking she prayed to Baba requesting to help her find the lost toe ring. Just as she said this in her mind, my dad found the Toe ring in the bathroom and my mother became extremely happy. It is only due to Baba’s blessing that my Dad could find that in Bathroom.
There is one more wish that I am praying for Baba, and I am having tough time waiting for that. My mind is wandering but I am sure Baba will give me that soon with much more than what I expected. I request all devotees to please pray for me for my wish to be fulfilled. Please Baba please bless me always and guide me to always be on the right path.
My dad was central government employee. I first applied tourist visa for parent in 2011. There visa was rejected under 214(b). I did not try for visa again because it was difficult for my mom to travel and my parents said it would be nice if I visit them. I applied for my dad’s tourist visa this year(2016) again. Getting visa approval was very important for me. In that way my dad can spend time with me and his granddaughter and this would be also a change of place for him after my mom’s absence. I was continuously praying to Baba that my and my dad’s visa should be approved. After consulate's interview, my dad’s visa was put on hold. I had faith in Baba that He will take care of us and definitely show us the way. After 15 days status was changed and visa was approved for one year. I am very happy that visa was approved and now my dad can visit us in United states and can spend time with us. Next year, I have to again apply for dad’s visa but I know Sai Baba will take care of us. Thank You Baba for showing us path and keep blessing us. Sri Sachidanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai.
© Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba