Shirdi Sai Baba Miracles and Leela in this Post:
Hello Everyone, I would like to share a few of my instances. But before that I would want to share a few more words with all of you. I have always believed in one God, in one entity and believe me I call it by many names, Ganpati, Sai Baba, Jesus, Ram, Hanuman, Krishna, Parvati, Durga, Saraswati, Datta, Vishnu, Balaji, Laxmi, Allah...the name does not matter to me because for me they are all one. I have been a fortunate person because I have always had a wonderful family and the family I got married into is equally beautiful. So, there is nothing much to complain from God. However as a human being there is always something that I want and something I wish for and all my wishes are fulfilled by grace of this one God. However since my pregnancy (2 years back) my dad gave me photo of Sai Baba and since then I have been praying to Him and have started noticing that my daily life always revolved around miracles from Him. Let me now start.
1. I have never been picked up in any kind of lucky draws or random selections, but when there was a time of my career up-liftment I got selected in one of the most abrupt selection method and that was for my US Visa, something that does not happen easily.
2. I was placed in different state than my husband for job and I was carrying my baby those days/months, without any issue I was granted to work from the state of my husband.
3. I had a very important presentation to make and my laptop had an internet port issue and plugging the cable never worked. On the day of the presentation, I thought let me just try and it worked till the end of the whole session and post that day it never worked again.
4. My husband and I were buying a house for that we needed some visa documents. They were to come in 15 days however we needed it in 10 days. Believe me they came in. Something that was so shocking...!
5. There were issues in office which all got resolved automatically and there are countless more... not sure why they happened but I know they did and it is only because of Him. All I have to say is miracles keep happening around you all the time. I started noticing them now and suddenly I feel I am so lucky to be so close to Him that He is thinking of me and believe me…it is a great, great feeling. These are not because I have always been good, this is because there is this huge powerful entity looking upon us. I have made many mistakes/stupidities in life. Many which I have done deliberately, some which I have done unknowingly, but I am extremely sorry for those and will take care that they do not repeat again and I am trying to be good now, just because I know when HE is doing all this for me, He definitely deserves me to be good. Since some days I have started reading the Sai Satcharitra, some of the contents go above my head some I do understand but not sure how much I can grasp and inculcate in myself. I will probably have to read it a couple of times, but eventually I will all I say is THANK YOU every day. Sai Ram
Now coming to my experience, I stay in Mumbai, my father stays in our second house in Mumbai suburb and my mother and sister stays in some other city. We are staying separate because of our job in different cities. But this separation has added more to our problems. But somehow things are not falling in place. I have started Nav guruvar vrat and today is the second Thursday of it. Today afternoon I called up my papa and he did not pick up his mobile phone even with multiple calls. I felt he must be busy so he is not picking the phone but even later in the evening he was not picking up the phone. I was really very tensed with all fearful thoughts coming to mind, as he stays alone. I felt may be he is unwell and I was very, very stressed. Still I prayed in front of Baba, said to Him that Baba You know that I have completely surrendered to You and I know that You will not make me and my family suffer more.
I reached home and had to do nav guruvar vrat katha reading and pooja. My mind said I believe in Baba and so I will not panic, I decided to finish my vrat pooja and then to call up my papa again. Meanwhile I had also decided that if Papa does not call back or does not pick up the phone I will go to the second house which is located at a distance of one and half hour by train. I was reading the katha and simultaneously papa’s thoughts in my mind were making me cry during reading. I finished katha, prayed Baba saying You are our only saviour. You are the only the hope of suffering souls and we do not have any strength left to face additional pain. I cried a lot, kneeling down in front of Baba. I had laptop and mobile besides as I was reading katha from soft copy in laptop and mobile awaiting papa’s call. Kneeling only I dialled papa’s number and see the miracle of Baba. Papa picked up the phone call in second ring itself, which doesn’t happen even during routine calls. I started talking to papa and was also looking at Baba’s idol and in my mind soon I realised that actually Baba was testing my faith. Because today morning when I had been to Sai temple and had said that Baba I have completely surrendered to You and You are my saviour as I have no strength left to face problems henceforth. Baba was testing my faith by this leela of His. As I finished talking to my papa, felt relaxed sat down on floor and promised that I will write this experience here and now only on the laptop. So I am writing this experience immediately after thanking to dear Baba. It may be a small insignificant experience for others but it means a lot for me. My heartfelt thanks to Baba, by this leela He has assured my faith that He is with me and my family and will bless us and end our sufferings. This also taught me that Baba tests our patience but will never make us suffer. His leelas enhances our faith and brings us more close to Him. He will always bless and make everyone happy after His test. Baba, please bless all of us and forgive our mistakes. Please give sadbuddhi to all and make this world a peaceful place. Om Sai Ram.
It all started when I was a kid in my 7th grade when I used to write letters to my Sai Baba. That was a time when our financial condition was poor, as my father was building a house so all the expenses were going for the loan of house. We had to spend money very scarcely. I used to write and pray to Baba for improving our condition. After sometime everything changed, things got better and there came a time when we became so well off, we bought a luxurious car also and our house was also made. Our condition improved all because of Sai Baba. From there itself began the miracles in my life by Him. My college, my job is all because of Baba's hand on me. Today I am married to the best man on earth that too my Baba found for me (I will share that experience too next time). I am even blessed with a baby boy (Because of my Sai's Kripa). My father in law ( he is not a religious man). After my marriage, he became a big bhakt of Sai Baba and he always says, "It is Baba who united two families together and will keep blessing all of us forever” My Baba, Had You not been there in my life, I could not imagine where and what I would have been today. Thank You so much Baba for being by my side always and blessing me and my family in all walks of life. Love You a lot Baba. Om Sai Ram.
Coming to my experience today, I got severe stomach ache suddenly and I couldn't manage at all and then I prayed to Baba please give me immediate relief and I drank some water mixed with Udi and I promised if I sleep without any pain, I will post my experience and of course I got nice sleep. Thank You Baba for being with me. At times I became so anxious that why life is like this and blame Baba for that but after sometime l realise that Baba is with me and will be normal. Baba You know my problems and how my life is now. From my childhood I didn’t get anything easily. I had to struggle a lot for everything in my life. For a fatherless girl like me, life is very tough. There is none to support me and encourage me except You. I am not interested to get married immediately after completing studies. I have to stand on my own legs first. Please make my mother understand this and then my love. Please help me to get permission from my mother and make her understand that I love a good person. Please Baba be with me forever.
My second experience: On a Thursday I had cooked a dish with chillies. The chillies in US are too spicy, because of that my hands were burning like fire since morning and I could not lift hand because of the burn. I tried a lot of home remedies but nothing could reduce the burn. Since it was a Thursday, I visited Sai Mandir here. The moment I stepped Sai sannidhi to take His darshan the burn vanished on its own. I could not believe myself. It’s all because of Sai. Sai You are my only saviour. Om Sai Ram.
© Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba